My other side

Dahyun's pov

Today is the second day of the field trip.

Yesterday was so much fun. Even tho i don't really show much happiness.

I just don't feel comfortable with other people that i don't know.

Now i'm awake and is taking a stroll around the lake. Now i know why they call this island the mystical island. Just look at this view. So enchanting.

In the morning, you can feel the morning breeze

In the morning, you can feel the morning breeze. The perfect start for the day.

I was taking a walk around the lake until i found something that catches my attention.

I saw a garden filled with beautiful flowers.

"So beautiful." I say as i enter that garden.

"Hello, is there anyone here? Sorry for tresspassing into your garden." I say while walking.

"Guess no one's here." I say sigh in relief.

Then i texted my friends to come here as soon as they wake up.

Ten minutes later.

"Yah! What's so urgent?!" Says nayeon while trying to control her breath.

"Are you okay?!" Jihyo shout with worried tone.

"Calm down, take a deep breath. I's nothing urgent. But there is something i wanted to show you." I say.

"Yah! Do you know how much you scare us?!" Shout chae.

"We thought something happened to you." Mina says.

"Mian. But i found this garden by accident and this garden is just so enchanting." I say while taking them there.

"Tada!" I shout.

"Wa~" all of them say in amaze.

"Wow dubu, how lucky you are to find this place?" Says sana.

"This is so pretty." Says tzuyu admiring the flowers.

"Yah, i think we should tell the teacher about this place shouldn't we? They could use this place for the night party." Says momo.

"Yeah. That would be a good idea." Says jeongyeon.

"What good idea?" Someone says from behind.

We all look back in shock. But when we see owner of the voice, our expressions became a disgusted expressions.

"How did you find this place?" Jin say.

"Is that any of your business?" Says mina coldly.

"We're just curious. That's all." Says jimin rolling his eyes.

"Luck." I say simply.

"Yah! Can you please be nicer to us? You make me and chae uncomfortable." Rm says.