Cold War {jinmina}

Mina's pov

Today, all of us twice are having a morning jog. Dahyun just came back at dawn, but that girl's stamina is just too monstrous.

Then, when we just start to jog, we heard some guys calling us.

It's bts.

They all talk about this and that, which i don't understand.

But as always i just keep quiet.

Then suddenly i heard that rm says chae is his gf. I was shocked, which makes me pay attention to their conversation.

Out of no where rm ask us to introduce ourself. All the others already introduce them self. So i'll just say my name.

"Mina."

Then, i get lost in my own world again. Actually i just don't want to see jin's face. It really annoys me.

He is still annoyingly cheerful as always.

To be honest, i actually have some grudges against him.

It's not only because he break up with me for no reason, and also suddenly disappear. But, bigger reasons.

Flashback

After the teacher told the class that jin has moved to another school, i've lost hope.

I was trying to get my self to let him go.

It's hard. Really hard, because i really love him.

When i was about to let him go sincerely, i heard a gossip that i shouldn't have ever heard.

Random girl 1:"do you know, they say jin moves to a new school where his gf is studying."

Random girl 2:"wow, really? I thought his gf is mina."

Random girl 3:"huh? Don't you know? Jin is only dating mina because mina reminds him of his gf."

Random girl 1:"yea, so mina is like some kind of substitute for his real gf."

Random girl 2:"why did he did that? Poor mina."

Random girl 1:"well, i heard that his gf is studying abroad for 5 years, and left jin. They haven't break up. So it's like a LDR."

Random girl 3:"and you know how boys are. They can't stand being in a LDR for long. So he must be looking for a substitute. But suddenly his real gf came back. So, do you think he will pick his real gf or his temporary gf?"

Me:"so that's why he said i'm not qualified? Because i'm a substitute? How dare you kim seokjin?! How dare you play with my heart?!"

End of flashback.

I was planning to revenge. But then again, i'll just be wasting my time.

What will i get from revenging?

That will only makes me happy TEMPORARILY.

So i just pretend like he didn't exist in the first place. Pretend like we are STRANGERS.

Jin's pov

When me and the guys are having morning jog we meet twice.

Then the guys suggest to say hi.

I was relucant because mina, my ex is one of twice.

But then again, who can stop the bts members.

So we just say high and introduce our self.

And of course there's mina there. But unexpectedly she's quite calm even after seeing me, unlike the first time we see each other again.

But me on the other hand, am feeling guilty. Sorry to say, but not to mina, but to my gf, rose, who know that i cheat on her while she's abroad.