Trouble Is Back!

Narator's pov

After the great party, the girls are now out of their energy.

They can't wake up from their bed.

In twice room1:

Jeongyeon: "yah, should we skip today's activities?"

Jihyo: "no! We can't!"

Sana: "why not?"

Jihyo: "because todays activites will be fun!"

Momo: "what's today's activites anyway?"

Jihyo: "diving!" *excited tone*.

Jeongyeon: "jinjja?! I love diving!"

Sana: "me too!"

Momo: "well i'm fine, as long as there's food after."

*jihyo, jeongyeon, sana laugh at momo's statement*

Twice room2

Mina: "hey, do you like diving?"

Chae: "yes, wae?"

Mina: "b'cause today's activity is diving."

Tzuyu: "diving? Where?"

Dahyun: "this doesn't make sense! Diving is usually done at the ocean, and there is no ocean here."

Mina: "don't know."

Chae: "anyway, let's just change."

Dahyun: "ah. I think i won't dive with you guys. Today i'm having a shoot."

Tzuyu: "ah! Today is the day?!"

*dahyun nodded*

Chae:"good luck dubu!"

Mina:"good luck!"

Tzuyu:"if jimin won't cooperate just slay him!"

*they all laugh*

At 6 o'clock everyone are already gathering in the dinning room.

"So today. As some of you might already know we are gonna do some diving. Today we're gonna move to the sea side. This time we won't stay in a hotel like now. We're gonna stay in villager's homes. So behave well. There are also some changes of roomates. One house will consist of 9 to 6 people. So.... bp with rv. Got7 and jeongyeon and sana. Seventeen will be devided into 6 and 7. Bts jin, rm, tae, and jimin with twice mina, chae, tzuyu, and dahyun. Last, bts jhope, suga, jungkook, and twice momo, jihyo, nayeon. That's all." Says the principal.

Jimin's pov

Sh*t! Why dahyun?! She'll ruin my night with hennie for sure! I hate her!

But... on second thought.... i can crush her and derstroy her if she's close to me.*smirk*.

Rm's pov

Chae?! Ugh, i smell trouble. I think it's time that i destroy her for good. I'll tell her that i was only playing with her later. This is getting far enough.

Jin's pov

Mina? Well that's great! I can play with that stupid mina again! Well since i'm bored and all. Hehe, this will be fun.

V's pov

That girl? Who's her name again? Oh well forget it!

Mina's pov

"Well just my luck!" I shout.

"Wae unnie?" Ask chae.

"Wae? I'm going to sleep under the same roof as ny enemy! That's why!" I say boiling with anger.