Broken glass {taetzu}

WARNING! THIS CHAP HAS 18+ CONTENT IN IT.

Tzuyu's pov

Today is a tiring day. After we have a morning jog, meet bts, and went to a cafe where jhope confess to momo, we still have to go to school.

To be honest, i don't really like this school.

Just a day after i transfer i was suddenly ranked the no 1 beauty in school.

So many boys confess to me, but i just reject them all. They are not interesting and fun at all.

And i just hate being followed every where by this fans.

Well i'm not the only one.

Dahyun was also ranked the most charismatic girl in school. Of course she went the same hell i did, but she's ignorant, so she doesn't really care.

After they are done teasing the new couple we went back to our dorms to change and get ready for school.

After a few minutes we're all ready for school.

This is what we wear.

At school.

We enter our class and today we only have singing class. Once we enter our class, boys started shouting.

"Tzuyu!"

"Dahyun-ah!"

"Nayeon!"

"Twice!"

All of those boys are crazy. They always make my mood drop.

"Ugh so noisy!" I say with loud volume.

"They are pests. So that's not new." Dahyun say with straight face.

"Just ignore them." Says chae.

Then we take a sit.

"Momoring~!" Shout someone.

"J!" Suddenly momo run towards her bf.

"I miss you." Says jhope cuddling momo.

"Oh plz, we're just apart for 30 minutes." Says momo chuckling.

"But 30 minutes feels like forever." He said pouting.

"Okay! Stop you love birds! You're making me cringe!" Shout nayeon.

"Why? It will do harm to no one." He said.

"Yea, about that. You can actually bring death to someone." Dahyun say while eyes-pointing at wendy who's in the edge of death because of seeing the lovey-dovey couple.

"Sharp as ever, dahyun." Says jihyo chuckling. Dahyun just roll her eyes.

Then the teacher came.

"Everyone, please take a seat. I have an announcement to make." The teacher said.

All of the students quickly get back to their seats.