Contract Marriage {dahmin}

Dahyun's pov

Today is another day of school. I woke up earlier than usual. I then do my morning routines and prepare breakfast.

When i was about to wake up the others, my phone rang.

So i answer the call.

_______________________________________

"Yeoboseyo?" I say to the caller.

"Dahyun ah, it's mom." She said, that make me stay silent.

"Now you finally called? After all this years? Can you be so shameless to call your self a mom?" I say with disgusted tone.

"Dahyun ah, mom is really sorry. I'm sorry for ignoring you all this years. You have to know that your dad and i have been trying to keep you safe by not being near you, because your dad have a lot of enemies." She said in sad tone.

"Ugh... what ever. Just get to the point!" I say getting annoyed.

"Well, me and your dad have been thinking that it's time to take you back to the kim's. And we already planned your future." She said happly.

"What? Planned what future?" I say feeling worried.

"Well, your dad already prepare you a job in our company. And, we already arranged a future husband for you." She said.

"WHAT?! How can you just decide that on your own without discussing it with me?! I din't care about the company one, but the fiance one?!" I say angrily.

"Dear, just trust us. He's the best choice for you. I will see you soon then. The driver will pick you up at 1 o'clock. Bye dear." She said then hang up.

I was speachless. But i can't say no, after all she's still my mom.

So i wake the other members up and we go to school after eating our foods.

Lunch time -12.00

I was having lunch with the girls, i was planning on telling them that i was gonna go home.

"Girls, i want to tell you something." I say.

"What is it?" says jihyo.

"Is it what i think it is?" Says nayeon looking worried.

"Yes." I said looking down.

"Ahhh! I knew it! Our dahyun finally grow up!" She said looking at me with hopefull eyes.

"Ne? Wait unnie. I think we're not at the same page." I say, i have a feeling that somethings not right.

"Our dubu finally have a boyfriend!" She said out loud.

"Wait WHAT?!" All of twice except nayeon shout.

"Dahyun? Do you really have a bf?" Says jeongyeon.

"Since when?" Says sana.

"Who??" Says chae.

They are all flooding me with questions.

"Whoa, okay, wait a sec. First, i don't have a bf. Second, i was about to say that my mom called this morning and ask me to go home." I say.

"Oh~ so you don't have a bf?" Says nayeon, seems a little dissapointed.

"Well, that's not all wrong. My mom ask me to go home to meet my fiance." I say with stressed tone.

"What?!" Shout all the others.

"So, your mom called and say that she has found you a fiance?" Tzuyu ask confused.