Forgive me

Narator's pov

After dahyun leave in the morning without telling anyone, the other twice are very panick.

Flash back

After dahyun, jihyo is the second one to wake up. After she saw that the front door is wide open she suddenly went panick and run around the dorm. She saw nothing was lost. So she just close the door and went back to her room. But then she suddenly saw that dahyun's room is opened. And when she check the room, dahyun wasn't there. She then went panick again, and this time she woke up the other members.

End of flash back.

"Have you found her?!" Shout jeongyeon.

"No i haven't!" Shout chae.

"Today is weekend, she couldn't have gone to school could she?" Says jihyo.

"No way. Even if she did forgot, she probably will wake us up." Says tzuyu.

"She's right." Says mina.

"I'll go check outside." Jihyo say.

Then jihyo went outside and runs around looking for dahyun. In the middle of running jihyo suddenly stop.

She didn't find dahyun, but instead she found 5 boys who are fighting against one person. The person is already lying on the ground, and he's hurt.

"Hey, isn't that unfair? Five against one." Jihyo says. Then she runs towards them.

"Hey! You guys! What are you doing?!" Shout jihyo.

"Run! That's the principal!" Says one of the guys.

Then all five of them run away.

"Hey, are you o- huh? Suga?!" Jihyo shout.

"Ugh! What an unlucky day. Get beaten by others student, and meeting a mom-wanna-be!" Says suga.

"Hey, you should get treated right now." Says jihyo while trying to help suga up.

"GET YOUR HANDS OF ME!" Shout suga while pushing jihyo away. He pushed so hard that jihyo fell on the ground.

"Yah! What is wrong with you?! I'm just trying to help you okay?! I know that you hate me, but this is for your own good!" Jihyo shout.

"Stop! Just stop it okay?! Your goody-goody act is just disgusting!" Shout suga.

Then without a word jihyo just stand up and walk away, leaving suga alone.

Suga's pov

"Hah! I knew that she's just acting all nice! Disgusting!"

"Ugh! I can't stand up!" I shout in pain.

I was just struggling to stand up when someone suddenly appear in front of me and give me an aid kit.

When i look up i see jihyo, who is sweating after running back to her dorm to bring me the aid kit.

"Why did you come back? Didn't i tell you that you are disgusting?!" I shout.

"Yes, you did. And i thought my self as disgusting too. Because right now, i'm helping my enemy." Says jihyo.

"Then go away! You are not needed here!" I shout to her again.

"Are you sure? Do you want to be seen crawling back to your dorm? Because i know that you hurt your legs." Jihyo say.

"Shut up!" I shout again.

"Oh please, you don't have to be scared that someone might see us. I won't help you put on the medicine, you will put it on your self." Jihyo say.

"Then give me that!" I say while snatching the aid kit from her hands.