begining of the painfull path

The sun has risen, a sign that the morning has arrived.

Today is twice's second day of school, and jihyo is the first one to wake up, preparing breakfast for the girls.

She set the table neat and perfecly.

Once she's done setting the table she start waking the others.

"GOOD MORNING!!! Rise and shine everyone! Time for school!" Jihyo shout waking the others up.

"Ugh..." jeongyeon groan as she leaves her bed.

"Are you a human, or a loudspeaker?" Says tzuyu rubbing her eyes.

"Haha, very funny." Says jihyo rolling her eyes.

After a while all the members finally wake up and all ready for school.

The first class is, as always, the singing class.

At the music room

"Alright, before we start our lesson i have an announcement." Says the teacher seriously.

"Is it about that?" Some random girl whisper.

"Yes, some of you might have already know that tomorow will be the 'crowning day', the day when we will choose our next queens and kings." Announce the teacher.

Mina's pov

"So the queens and kings can be changed huh?" I say uninterested.

"Do all of us need to compete?" Say chaeyoung with her lazy expression.

"Ah! And i just wanna tell you, that all groups HAVE TO join in the competition." Says ms.Julie smilling.

"Oh GREAT! Now we have to waste more energy for this useless things." Dahyun says annoyed.

(Dahyun really hate wasting her energy on useless things.)

Narator's pov

Bell rings

"Ah, it's time for my acting class." Says dahyun as she waves goodbye to her friends.

On the way to the theatre room she put on her headphones and started humming (she didn't actually know where the theatre room is located :v). When she is walking peacefully, someone open the door that is right in front of her, and BANG! The door succesfuly hit her hard.

The shocked dahyun looked up to see who actually hit her that hard, and that's when she saw a boy with a suprised look on his face.

That's right, it's one of the kings, bts's jimin.

"Yah! What was that for?!" Dahyun shout while standing up with anger.

Everyone including jimin froze with a suprised look on their faces.

"How can she shout to the school king like that?!" Whisper some student in shock.

"Yah, it was you who didn't look where you are going, and now your blaming me?!" Says jimin with angry tone.

"Well i admit that it was my fault for not watching where i was going, but what makes you think you can bang the door just like that?!" Answer dahyun glaring at jimin.

"Hah! Don't you know who i am? I'm one of the kings!" Jimin says pridefully while crosing his arm.

"King? Bah! 'King' is just a stupid title this school gives to their students, and besides even REAL KINGS do not slam door like you do." Dahyun sarcasticly says while smirking.

"You-! How dare you?!" Jimin burst in anger.

"Ofcourse i dare YOUR MAJESTY WANNA BE!" Dahyun say mocking.

"You and your friends are just the same, bi#c*es!" Jimin shout at dahyun.

"YOU-!" Dahyun was about to shout but she restrain her self. She took a deep breath, then sigh. After she regains her composure she calmly walk passed jimin, entering the theatre room.

As dahyun walk passed him, jimin turn his head to look at dahyun with a look of disbelief.

"What is wrong with her head? Did she lose her mind after the door hit her? Crazy girl." Jimin mumble to him self, because no one other than his hyungs dare to speak to him like that.

In the theatre room

Dahyun's pov

After regaining my composure i walk calmly into the class leaving that boy standing there.

A few minutes later the teacher and that boy enters the room.

"Nice to meet you guys, i'm ms.Sarah your acting teacher. Before we start i want to tell you that in this class there will be no 'in class studying', instead i will teach you acting by giving you roles in a real time movie that will be watch by the whole nation." Explain the teacher.

"So now i'm going to choose, one girl and one boy to play the male and female lead. So the one who's going to play the male lead is,.... jimin!" Says ms.Sarah.

Suddenly the room became chaotic, all the girls are fighting each other because the want to play the female lead with that boy, jimin. Well except for me ofcourse.

"Ehem! And now, the one who will be playing the female lead is..... dahyun!" Ms.Sarah says out loud.

I was shocked by what ms.Sarah just announce. I can also feel that all the girls are looking at me with jealousy in their eyes.

"Ms~ why don't i replace her and be the female lead. She is new to this sort of things anyways." A girl suddenly say that while glaring at me.

I have to admit, that girl is very capable of seducing people, even the female teachers. But she's seducing the wrong teacher.

"No can do jennie, my decision is final." the teacher said firmly.

That girl back off, but i can sense that she hates me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jennie's pov

"How dare you trying to get close to my jimin!Just you wait new girl! I'll make your life here miserable!"

~to be continue~