Worlds Collide?! The search for the super dragon balls, begins!

"Grand Zeno, is everything alright?" The grand Priest asked, "We are bored." "Yes, very bored." the two said, "Perhaps you could play a game." The Priest suggested, "No...I know! Let us have something similar to the tournament!" "Yeah! That would be fun!" The Zenos discussed, " Very well, I will let the universes know-" " No not a tournament, but something similar. Where heroes and villains of all kinds face off." The grand priest thought for a moment, "Very well, I will see to it that it happens." The grand priest said as he left. "I hope you are prepared, Goku." The priest said looking at Goku train in a wasteland. "For now, you will face a challenge far greater than the Tournament of Power." The Priest said, turning to the super dragon balls.

 "AAAAHHHHH!!! Oh Crap!!! I totally forgot! Today is Pan's birthday, I'd better get going." [Cha-la-head-cha-la! Egao urutora z de kyou mo aiy aiy aiy yai yai-Sparking!] "Crap, crap, crap, crap! Chi Chi's gonna kill me!" Goku said as he began to fly towards Gohan's house. "Looks Like I'm not the only one who forgot about the birthday." Goku looked over to see- "Piccolo? You forgot too?" Goku asked, "afraid so, Dende reminded me when I got out of the time chamber." Piccolo explained as the two approached Gohan's house; where the party seems to just be starting. "Alright! Looks like we're just in ti-" "Goku!" Goku looked to see Chi Chi with an angry look on her face. "Ah! Chi Chi, I made it in time so there's no reason to-." "Dad careful! You're going to-." 'CRASH', Goku then flew right into a wall. "Are you ok, Dad?" Gohan and Goten asked, helping him up. 

"Goku, you're late!" Chi Chi shouted, "But Chi Chi-" "No buts! You were late to your only granddaughter's birth-" Before Chi Chi could finish, there was a big rumbling. "What's going on?!" Bulma asked, then something fell from the sky and landed right next to the party. "What was that?" Videl asked, a few of the fighters surrounded the crater while Goku went down to see what fell from the sky.

 "Well, what is it, Goku?" Krillin asked, Goku hopped out of the crater and showed the others what he found. "It's... a dragon ball?" 18 said, "It is one of seven that you must collect." Everyone looked up to see the grand Priest. "Huh? What are you doing here?" Goku asked, the grand priest explained that he used the super dragon balls to bring seven worlds together and that the super dragon balls were shrunk down and scattered throughout the seven worlds. "What about our dragon balls?" Vegeta asked, "Both the earth's and namekian dragon balls will remain stone until all the super dragon balls are brought together." The Priest explained, 

"So how are we going to find the super dragon balls?" Goku asked, "Don't you remember I made a radar to find the super dragon balls?" Bulma said to Goku. "It seems you have things under control. I wish you all good luck." The Priest said as he left. " So what's the plan, Goku?" Krillin asked, "Hmmm... I got it! Krillin, bring the others to capule corps. Bulma, can you make another super radar?" Bulma smiled and said, "Of Course! But it might take a few days." Goku nodded, "Right. Gohan, Piccolo, when the radar is ready, go out and try to find some dragon balls." "Right." The two said, "Vegeta, you and I will head out with the functioning radar." Goku said, "And why the hell would I want to go? And with you of all people?" Vegeta asked, Goku thought for a moment. 

"Think of this. There's bound to be a ton of powerful people out there. Heh?" Goku said nudging Vegeta. "Rrrr... Fine, let's hurry up and get going." Goku and Vegeta were about to head off to get the super radar when, "Wait! What about me and Goten?" "Yeah, what do we do?" The two asked, "The two of you will stay at capsule corps." Vegeta said, "Aww! But Dad-" "The two of you are staying and that's final! Plus, you'll need to help your mother with Bulla." Vegeta told the two, to which the pouted. Soon both Goku and Vegeta set out to find the first dragon ball.

 "How long until we reach the dragon ball, Kakarot?" Vegeta asked, "It should be two days. At Least we packed food, water, and sleeping bags in these backpacks Bulma gave us. "Right, let's just hope no one else we know finds out about this whole mess..." "There appeared to have been a giant seismic wave on earth." "Oh, is there an explanation as to why?" "No, would you like us to look into this?" "Not now, but if there continues to be strange activity... Then I'll get involved..." "Yes, Lord Frieza!!!"