Frieza attacks UA! Protect the students at all costs!

"Still haven't found any information on the orb?" All Might asked, "No. oh, by the way, shouldn't you be with Class 1-A?" Nezu asked, "They're in the training hall. Plus, I made sure to set alarms just in case." All Might explained, "That's good, we'll need all the help we can get to find out anything on the orb." Present Mic said, "So take a seat, All Might." Midnight said, pulling out a chair. 

All Might was about to sit when, [BOOM] "What was that?!" Aizawa said, the teachers ran out to see what happened. "Greetings UA! For those who don't know, I am Lord Frieza. Emperor of the universe." "Frieza? Emperor of the universe? Guy must be full of himself." Mic said, Frieza then turned to Ainz's men, "Locate the dragon ball, I'll handle these people." The soldiers then ran in to go look. "All Might, go protect the students. We'll handle this." Thirteen said, All Might nodded and ran to the training hall. 

"Oh, it seems one of you has decided to run. Oh well, there are still more of you here. Now then, come and attack me!" Frieza said, "Fine, Yaaah!" Mic screamed his sonic waves at Frieza, but had no effect. "Please, I've heard monkeys scream louder. Yaah!" Frieza then punched Mic sending him flying. Snipe then fired a shot, but Frieza caught the bullet with ease. "No way-Argh!" Snipe was then taken out by his own bullet. "Two down, six left standing." Frieza said walking toward the teachers.

Meanwhile...

All Might made it to the training hall. "Good, you're all safe." All Might said as he met with his students. "What's going on out there, All Might?" Midoriya asked, "There's a villain attacking UA. I'm here to keep you safe." All Might said, 

"But you can't keep your hero form for long." Iida pointed out, "Exactly, I'm a last resort, all the other teachers and staff are fighting of the villain." All Might Explained, "Then everything will be ok, right?" Mineta asked.

In Japan...

"What's with the crowd?" Trunks asked as the group saw a huge crowd of people surrounding UA. "Does it matter? We have a mission to carry out." Lucy said, "When I count to three you'll be back to normal. 1, 2, 3!" Trunks said, "Huh?! What's going on?" Lucy asked coming out of her trance. "We'll explain later, looks like something's going down." Gray said, pointing to UA.

 "Happy can you see what's happening?" Goten asked, "Will do!" Happy flew up to see what was going on then told the others. "Looks like this is a job for Team Gotenks!" Trunks said, "Still haven't agreed to the name, and you still haven't told us what a Gotenks is." Lucy said with a sigh, "Ready Goten?"

 "Ready Trunks!" The two stood a few feet apart. "What are you doing?" Gray asked, "Something that'll blow your mind." Trunks said with a smile. "Fuuuusion...HA!" The two said, doing the fusion dance. Then a glowing light appeared. "Alright! Let's go beat up some bad guys!"

"Argh!" Powerloader was the next to fall. "Is this really the best you can do? I haven't even used a fifth of my power." Frieza said as he took out Ectoplasm with a small laser. "Damn, it's just us three now." Aizawa said to Midnight and Thirteen. 

"What do we-Uh!" Midnight's eyes went white and fell to the ground. "It seems you've miscounted." Frieza said after knocking out Midnight. "We won't let you win." Aizawa said, only for Frieza to smirk. "Then I'll finish this quickly." Frieza held out both hands which were already turning purple. "Goodbye, heroes..." "ARGH!!!"

"That sounded like Mr. Aizawa." Yaoyorozu said, "I think... They're finished." The students turned to see All Might, who was heading for the door. "All Might?" "No matter what happens, don't open the door."

 With that All Might close the door behind him. Once closed, he waited and soon Frieza and Ainz's army showed up. "Sir, I believe the dragon ball is in there." One of the soldiers said, "Why else would they have a hero guarding it." Another said, 

"Perhaps... Are you going to move, or am I going to have to do it?" Frieza said, All Might then turned to his hero form. "You attack my school. Harmed my comrades. Now you face the consequence. The world's number one hero, ALL MIGHT!"