Time to head off, Piccolo. To Honnouji academy we go!

"Finished! Here you go guys. A fully functional super radar." Bulma said, handing the device over to Gohan and Piccolo. "A little big isn't it?" Piccolo stated, "Don't worry, once you leave the radar should shrink to the size of a normal one." Bulma explained, "Thanks Bulma. Well Piccolo, should we get going now?" Gohan asked, 

"Yeah, but I suggest we head in the opposite way your dad and Vegeta went." Piccolo said, Gohan agreed and the two were about to head out. "Hey wait!" The two turned around to see Trunks and Goten. "Can't we go with you?" "Yeah! We want to look for dragon balls too."The two said, "Sorry but you heard Vegeta. Besides, this could be dangerous for you two. We don't know how strong the warriors of these new worlds are." Gohan said, then left with Piccolo. 

"This sucks! How come everyone else gets to do the cool stuff?!" Trunks complained, while Goten was thinking. "Are you listening? Huh? Goten, What's up?" Trunks asked, Goten smiled and said, "I think I know a way to go look for dragon balls." Meanwhile, Gohan and Piccolo had only been flying for a short while and soon managed to get to their destination. "Man, this place looks awful." Gohan said as they looked at many broken down houses. "Let's just hope the dragon ball will be easy to find." Piccolo said.

"Are you sure this'll work, Goten?" Trunks asked, "Yeah, I've seen Roshi do it to Oolong to make him clean Kame house." Goten said getting his phone out. "I hope this works... Hey Mom, Goten and I have something to show you." Trunks said handing the phone to Bulma. "What is it?" Bulma played the video, unaware that it was Roshi's hypnosis technique.

 "What's... going...on...?" Bulma was soon in a trance. "Hey it worked!" Trunks said, "Heh,heh,heh, Yup! So, what should we get Bulma to do?" Goten asked, "Hmm... I know! Mom, you're gonna make Goten and me a super radar. Right now." Trunks ordered, Bulma nodded and began working on another radar. "Here you go." Bulma said, handing them the radar. "Wow, it's finished already." Trunks said, 

"Alright Trunks, let's get going!" Goten and Trunks were about to leave, but then remembered something. "Uh, what are we going to do with your Mom?" Goten asked, as Bulma just stood there. "Hmmm... I know, Mom, you'll go and take a nap." Once Trunks said that an evil grin appeared on his face. "Trunks, what are you-" "When you wake up from your nap, you'll think you're a kid. Got it?" Trunks said, "Yeah, I got it..." Bulma said heading to her room. "Alright let's get going, Goten!" Trunks said, and the two soon headed out. 

"Watch out, Ryuko!" Mako said as she watched Ryuko fight. Ryuko was easily taking on the martial arts club president. "Come on, I thought you were supposed to be a challenge." Ryuko said, all the while Satsuki was watching the whole fight. "Lady Satsuki, it looks like Matoi is going to win again." Ira said,

 "So it would seem... Attention all club presidents! Whoever defeats Ryuko Matoi right now will be excused from classes for three months!" Satsuki said, and soon all the club presidents began to rush at Ryuko. "Looks like we'll be late for dinner." Ryuko said, preparing to attack. "kamehame-HA!" Ryuko looked to see Gohan and Piccolo. "Don't worry, we're here to help." Gohan said, Ryuko looked at him, her heart began beating faster and a blush formed on her face. "UH!" "Watch out! Special Beam Cannon!" Piccolo got in front Ryuko and blasted a few of the club presidents. 

"There's to many and we don't have time to fight them all." Gohan said, "Then we'll just have to find a way to escape. Gohan do it!" Piccolo said, "Right, cover your eyes. Solar flare!" A blinding light then hit all the club presidents. "Now's our chance." Gohan scooped up Ryuko and began to fly off. "Wait! Get my friend with the short hair." Ryuko said pointing to Mako. 

"Got it!" Piccolo grabbed Mako and got out of there. Ira was about to go after them when, "No, let them go." Satsuki said, soon enough Ryuko told Gohan and Piccolo to take her and Mako back to the house. Once there Gohan explained what they were looking for. "A dragon ball? Oh, do you mean this?" Mako reached into Ryuko's bag and showed them the orb. "So, Mr. Gohan, what do you do for a living?" Mako's mom, Sukuyo, asked, "Oh, well I work at a university." Gohan said, "So you must be pretty smart, huh?" Mako's brother, Mataro, asked.

 While they were talking to Gohan, Ryuko just kept looking at him "What are you looking at?" "Ah! Mako, don't scare me like that!" Ryuko said, "Sorry, I just wanted to know why you were looking at Gohan." Mako said, "Oh! Uh... well, you see-." "She likes Gohan." The two then noticed that Piccolo sitting next to them. "Ah! P-please don't say anything! I never liked a boy before." Ryuko said embarrassed. " Fine, but you should know-." 

"Hey Piccolo, Mr.Mankanshoku said we could stay the night." Gohan said, "Cool! I-I mean that's cool, I guess." Ryuko said, "Ryuko you're blushing." Senkentsu pointed out, "I-I'm gonna go turn in!" Ryuko said running to her room. The next day, Gohan and Piccolo were heading out. "Wait!" The two looked to see Ryuko and Mako catching up with them. "What's up you guys?"Gohan asked, "We're going with you" Ryuko said, "Yup! My Dad said it was ok!" Mako said giving them a thumbs up. "Oh, ok. I'm fine with you guys coming. What about you Piccolo?" Gohan said, to which Piccolo nodded. "OK! Let's get going!" Mako said leading the way.

["This'll be interesting. But maybe I should tell Ryuko about Videl... But I don't want to crush her heart."] Piccolo thought as the four headed back to capsule corps.

"Lady Satsuki, you have some visitors." Ira said, "Good evening, Ms.Kiryuin. We have a proposition for you." Albedo said.