Time for some relaxation! Fairy tail hits the city

"Man! Why do we have to babysit? This is boring!" Natsu said as the guild members were chilling in the living room. "Don't listen to the pink haired idiot. We are so happy to be looking after you." Erza said to Bulla as she was rocking her in her arms. "Wow, Erza really loves that baby." Gray said as he was looking through the fridge. "What is this weird thing?" Happy asked looking at the remote for the tv. 

"That's a remote, you use it to turn on the tv and flip through the channels." Momo said as she turned on the tv. "You guys look like you're going somewhere." Lucy said as she saw Momo, Deku, Uraraka, and All Might in regular clothes. "Well, since we have some time to relax. We thought that we would go and explore the city." All Might said, "You guys want to come?" Uraraka asked, the fairy tail members looked at each other and the next thing they knew they were walking around West City. "Wow, look at all the buildings!" Happy said,

 "Are you enjoying our trip to the city?" Erza asked Bulla as she pushed her in a stroller. "Erza is like a completely different person." Goten said as he watched Erza talking to Bulla and smiling at her. "She's kinda acting like a mother." Momo said, as they were walking through the city Lucy could start to see that people were continuously looking a them. "Why does everyone keep looking at us?" Lucy asked the others, Natsu started looking around and then started to get annoyed. "What are you looking at, huh?! Haven't you ever seen people walk before?!" All Might and the others from his world were ahead of them, but started to hear what was going on.

 "Natsu calm down." Lucy said trying to hold Natsu back. "Alright, everyone back up." As the onlookers backed away, the otherworlders found themselves face to face with. "I take it you're from other worlds aren't you? Heh, heh." Krillin asked as he approached them. "Yeah, how did you know?" Gray asked, "Come with me and I'll explain." So Everyone followed Krillin back to his work spot.

 "So how did you know we were from other worlds?" Erza asked, getting Bulla out of the stroller to hold her. "Well, when your station tells you that they got a report of some weird cosplayers with a cat with wings going around town with the daughter of Bulma Briefs... you kinda out two and two together." Krillin explained to them, 

"We were just exploring the city." Lucy said, "Don't worry, you're not in trouble. Anyways, I take it you've already met Goku, right?" Krillin asked, "Yeah, he's the one who told us what's going on." All Might said, "How do you know Goku?" Momo asked, "Heh, heh, heh, how about this? My shift is over now, so let's head to my place and I'll tell you then." Krillin then brought the otherworlders to his house.

"I'm home!" "Daddy's home!" "Welcome back." Krillin then introduced everyone to his family. "This is my wife, 18, and our daughter Marron." "Nice to meet you all." 18 said, "18? That's a weird name." Natsu said, "There's a reason for that." 18 then explained why her name is 18. "Seriously?! You're an android?!" Deku, Uraraka, and Momo said,

 "Yup. I also have a twin brother, Android 17." 18 said, soon everyone got comfortable. "So, how is it that you know Goku?" Erza asked, "Right, well I've known Goku almost all my life. We first met back when we were kids, and if I'm being honest... at first, I didn't really like him." Krillin said, which surprised 18. "Really? I thought you two were the best of friends." "You see, the thing is I did eventually warmed up to him and the two of us have been best friends ever since." Krillin said as he showed everyone a picture of the two of them.

 "But it's not like I'm the only one who's known Goku since he was a kid." Krillin said, then there was a knock at the door. "Ha, ha! Speaking of people who knew Goku when he was a kid." "Hey Krillin, I was wonder-huh? Who are all the guests?" Yamcha asked, Krillin then explained what was going on. 

"That sounds really serious." Puar said, then she noticed Happy. "Hi, I'm Puar." "I'm Happy." THe two cats began to talk, while they were doing that, Krillin told Yamcha what they were talking about. "Sure I've known Goku since he was a kid. Though I would say the way we met was a bit... well under different circumstances." Yamcha said as he remembered his first encounter with Goku. "But it's not just me, Yamcha and Puar. Bulma was the first to meet Goku, as well as a few of our other friends." Krillin said.

"So what's Goku like?" Lucy asked, "He was always easy going, but when things got serious, he did too." Krillin said, "He's always saved the day from bad people, but when it came to King Piccolo. Goku had the fight of his life, but managed to save the world." Yamcha said, ["You're finished!" King Piccolo said as he began to charge at Goku from the air. 

"That's what you think, buddy. I still got one arm left that I can use!" Goku said as he summoned his energy so he could blast himself up at King Piccolo. "I'm coming at you with everything I've got!" Goku shouted as he flew towards King Piccolo. 

"Good luck! I'll block it!" King Piccolo said as he put his arms out. "It's time for your terror to end!" Goku said as he threw out his fist. "Huh? What? Goku?" Tien said as he saw a blinding light begin to fade from the sky above. That's when he saw Goku go through King Piccolo, putting a giant hole in his chest. "I won... I did it!" Goku shouted in victory.] 

"After that, Goku went to train and we wouldn't see him for a long time. That is until the next world martial arts tournament." Yamcha said, "But as good as it was to see him again, there was another great evil waiting in the form of King Piccolo's son, Piccolo jr." Krillin said, "But wait, we're supposed to be waiting for the person with the name Piccolo." Uraraka pointed out, "Well Piccolo is a friend of ours now, but that wasn't always the case. At first, he wanted to kill Goku since that was what his father wanted." Krillin said, 

"So what happened?" Gray asked as he got himself a drink. "I'd have to say I'm curious too, since you've never told me any of these things." 18 said, "Well, you never asked, heh, heh, heh?! Sorry..." Krillin said as 18 gave him a glare. "Well the fight between the two was one that you could never forget. And might I say is in the record books of the tournament." Yamcha said, 

"Yup, the two went at it to the point that the ring, and for that matter the whole stadium got destroyed." Krillin said, "But the part from their fight I will never forget was this..." ["Ahhhh!" Piccolo yelled in terror as he turned and saw Goku flying towards him. "Do it, Goku!" Krillin and Tien shouted as goku got closer to Piccolo. "I told you I'd win!" Goku shouted at Piccolo as he headbutted him with full force.] Yup, and it is official that Goku won that tournament." Krillin said, "Wow, Goku is really incredible." Erza said, while all this talk of Goku was going on, Yamcha asked, "Hey, where is Goku anyways?"

At zeno's palace...

"Greetings Goku. I had a feeling you would pay zeno a visit." Grand Priest said, he then led Goku, Vegeta and Bulma to the Zenos. "Goku!" The Zenos said happily as they flew over to greet Goku. "Hey Zeni." "This is an unexpected visit." "Yes very unexpected." The two said, "Yeah, I came here because I wanted to ask you something." Goku said, the two Zenos were all ears.

 "Do you guys know why my friend Bulma is like this?" Goku asked, showing them the young Bulma. "Oh yes, we did that." One of the Zenos said, "What?! How did you two do this?!" Bulma asked, "We used the dragon balls." The other Zeno said, "But I thought that the earth's and namekian dragon balls were stone." Vegeta said, "Oh yes they are." 

"We used the namekian dragon balls from universe 6." The Zenos said, "Can I ask why you two turned me into a kid?" Bulma asked, "Oh yes we saw what your son said to you and thought it was funny." "Yes very funny, so we made it so it was true." The Zenos said, Bulma didn't understand until Vegeta explained it to her. "Look Zeni, I know that you find it funny, but can we please turn her back to normal. I'll make it up to you guys by making sure you see a lot of good fights." Goku said to the Zenos,

 "Hmmmm... Ok, but if you want to wish her back then you'll need to use the universe 6 dragon balls." One Zeno said, "Well, looks like I'll head to universe 6 to get the dragon balls." Bulma said, "Oh, actually since we're here. Can you tell us where the other dragon balls are?" Goku asked, The grand priest then chimed in,

 "Actually we believe that it would be best if we not tell you the exact locations of the super dragon balls. As it wouldn't be as much fun for the Zenos." "oh, well can we at least know who has the dragon balls?" Goku asked, "I think that is ok." "Yes, so do I." The Zenos said, "Very well, the first one is in the hands of the head of a hidden village, the second is in the hands of a wizard named Merlin, and the last one is in the hands of a being known as Lord Ainz." The Grand priest said, ["Lord Ainz? Could that be a God Of Destruction?"] Vegeta thought as the three left the palace.