Ch. 12 Filler

𝐵𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒶 𝐻𝒶𝓌𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓃

"Jay please." I sniffled sitting at the end of the bed watching as he paced the room with his gun. "I didn't wanna tell you for this rea—"

"Stop." He stopped pacing clenching his jaw making sure he didn't get too loud because Skye was asleep in the bed. "You suck that shit up. You said you wanna know everything then the first thing to it is no goddamn emotion. You leave that shit at the door. Being too emotional to do anything is what will fuck you over in the end. Stop that crying B. Right now." He frowned.

I licked away the fresh tears that had rolled down to my lips and stopped sniffling as I just sat there trying to contain my emotions.

He sat down at the end of the bed right next to me and I exhaled before speaking because I wanted to make sure I wasn't about to start crying again

He sat down at the end of the bed right next to me and I exhaled before speaking because I wanted to make sure I wasn't about to start crying again. "You don't give up, do you?" I questioned him.

 "You don't give up, do you?" I questioned him

"It's not about giving up. It's about this nigga not only lying to me and risking my shit but putting his hands on you. It's about the constant lying and the deceit on his end. I'm sick of it. I won't have that underneath my roof. I've tried to keep him in line for as long as I could knowing what he is but I saw tonight that I can't. He's a threat to everything and everybody underneath this roof and before I give him the chance to hurt you, me, or anybody else who lives here I'll put this muthafucka down like a rabid dog."

"I don't wanna be the cause of you killing someone who's like fam—"

"It's not you." He shook his head. "It's time for him to go altogether and that's not you making me do it. That's me making that decision on my own. I've been sparing his life for too long." He told me.

I sat there thinking to myself remembering how Neil used to choke me until I almost lost consciousness. When Tone had choked me it brought back memories of that and made me remember how afraid I used to be and how he used to beat on me everyday. Tone was way bigger than Neil and when he was choking me I knew that in that moment I was going to die. His hands were so tight around my throat that I couldn't do anything. I couldn't muster up the strength to fight him off like I tried to with Neil. I was so afraid but in sitting here thinking about it I became angry. I couldn't believe I'd allowed another man to hurt me that way and all I'd done was cry about it. I was tired of being someone's punching bag. I was tired of having security follow me around as if I was a child. I needed to learn to do things for myself. I didn't want Jayceon to worry about me all day everyday. I needed to protect me.

"I...I wanna do it." I told him. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Nah I don't know about—"

"I gotta learn sometime....right?"

"B this ain't a game. If you pull that trigger it ain't no going back. You sure you want this? I'll do it. You stay in the room with Skye."

"No." I shook my head. "That man hurt me. I am so sick of men putting their hands on me and all I do is run scared and cry. I'm tired of being abused and just taking it. Let me do it. Just be there with me in case I fail. I wanna learn. I don't wanna be scared anymore babe. Please teach me." I begged him.

He got up from the bed heading across the room going into his closet grabbing another gun. I sat there staring up at him as he walked back over to me and put it in my hands.

"No emotion B. Before we leave this room you leave all of those feelings here. You hear me?"

I nodded yes and slowly stood up from the bed staring at the gun. It was my first time ever holding one and my heart was racing so fast that I thought I would pass out any minute now. My hands were sweaty. Closing my eyes I exhaled slowly trying to remain calm. Jayceon walked to Skye's side of the bed and leaned down to place a kiss on her head.

Before we left the room he told me everything about using the gun like how to hold it to get a good shot. He helped me stand a certain way. He taught me how to take the clip out, how to load it, he taught me about checking to make sure the safety was off before I went anywhere prepared to shoot. He said I never wanted to put myself in a dangerous position without knowing that I was prepared and the gun worked. Standing behind me he held me in place by the waist as I pointed the gun across the room at nothing in particular. I was just trying to get a feeling of trying to aim it and hit a target. I was nervous.

"Steady baby." He lowered his head whispering into my ear. "Steady."

I took another deep breath knowing what I was about to do.

"His room is sound proof. Light him the fuck up." He told me kissing the side of my face before walking across the room to the door. I held the gun in my hand walking over to him but stopped in my tracks remembering what he'd said. I tucked it in the back of my shorts and pulled my shirt over it watching as he nodded before we headed out of the room down the hall to Tone's. Slowly pushing his door open we both entered and Jayceon turned on the light before closing and blocking the door. In case I couldn't go through with it he had his gun waiting to use.

I pulled the gun from the back of my shorts and held it with both hands slowly walking over to his bed standing over him. In looking at him and remembering what he'd done I remembered every painful ass whooping I'd endured from Neil. I remembered how I just took it and had never stood up for myself. I remembered how he'd torn me down about my looks and made me feel less than a woman. He treated me like trash and that pissed me off!

I stood there pointing the gun at him clenching my jaw trying to keep my emotions in check like Jayceon had told me. I succeeded and that scared me. When Tone opened his eyes and looked around trying to figure out what was going on I never let him finish what he was about to say. I turned into someone else.

"GO TO HELL BITCH!" I told him firing nine times killing him instantly.