Knock code

🌼

Your POV

"Go on!  What the fuck are you waiting for Bran?! Hit me! Just like what you always do to me!!!" i shouted in the middle of our argument. "You fucking deserve every hit." he said. My heart didn't feel anything but anger.  "I can't take this anymore. You need to get out of my house now." he looked at me. "What the fuck?!" he shouted then he grabbed my shoulder, his both hands holding it. I straightly looked at his eyes. "Go and get your shit and leave." i said. "I don't fucking love you anymore." i added. This time, he raised his hand in the air and hit me. I fell on the floor. My face started to feel burning. "Let me just tell you that you can't dump me. Nobody does. You don't even know what i'm capable of y/n." he said then he walked out of my unit, slamming the door.  Still freezing and burning at the same time, i felt cold tears falling from my eyes. I wiped them off. But instead of seeing clear liquid, i saw blood on ny hands. I closed my eyes and started to sob.

Getting back on my mind, i hurriedly ran outside my unit. I was startled when i saw a gang looking at me. I looked at Bran, and he's talking to them. "She's mine, make sure she wouldn't leave this place tonight." he said then he made a short glance at me then he walked out completely. I don't understand any of these,  of what is happening right now. The two guys from the gang walked to me. "Don't fucking make another step!" i shouted to stop them. Who are they?  "Calm down, we just wanna make sure you won't get out from your unit." the guy with blonde hair said with his voice so down. I really don't get this! "Don't worry we can't touch you." the other guy said. I knitted my eyebrows. "W-what? W-why?" i asked. "Because boss said okay? Now, get inside" he said slightly pulling me to the door. The moment he closed the door, i tried to figure things out. "B-boss? Bran is their boss?" i whispered. Suddenly, my phone made a noise. Bran texted me. "I told you you're mine, and you can't leave me." i whispered reading his text. So what does this mean? "Fuck!!!" i shouted as i throw the phone and completely fell into pieces for hitting the wall. I walked out and just saw a guy leaning on the wall in front of my unit. "D-do you need anything? " he asked looking so worried maybe he heard me screaming. "Can you tell me what's with Bran?" i asked almost getting out of breath. "Uh, i think we should clean your cuts first." he said looking at my cuts. "O-oh," i said touching my face forgetting that i'm wounded. "Let's get inside." i added.

"This would hurt." he whispered then he patted the cotton balls on my bleeding lips. "Ah, fuck-" i whispered closing my eyes. "Why did you dated Bran." he suddenly asked. I sighed, "I didn't know he's a demon." i said then he took a wet towel and started to wipe the blood away from my hands. "You? Who are you? What's with you guys." i said then i looked at him.  He looked fine. I can tell that i can trust him already. And he's just helping me right now though. "And where are the other guys." i added. "Bran is their boss. He's a big time drug dealer. You're not the only girl he has.  He's crazy, he likes collecting girls like you." he said then he stood up and started fixing the kit. I don't get his point saying 'their' because he's obviously one of them. "You're so gullible." he added. He popped my temper out. "The fuck did you just say?" i slightly shouted. "Look at you." he said sighing. I did what he said and looked at myself. I've scars, bruises, cuts and lots of portion of my skin turned redviolet. "Hey..." he whispered with a symphatic tone. "The guys are on their way up here. Do not tell them that i helped you." he said walking outside the bathroom. "W-w-wait," i said running after him. "Bran can kill us both anytime." he said getting his jacket on. "Do not tell anything about this, that i get to talk you and everything that i said." he added looking at me. "O-okay" is all i managed to say while watching him getting out of my room. The knob clicked as he assured that it's locked. I ran and sat at the couch facing the door. I heard footsteps and murmurs. Suddenly, i heard knocks. I hopped to the door and slowly opened it. I saw the same guy, holding a paper bags probably a take out.