Retry III

🌼

Joji's POV

Performing live to festivals is quite tiring, the first batch of the Artists including me, was finally done. And Post Malone asked me if we could have a light bud break with him. "Let's go Jap." he said getting his bottle of water from the table. This is crazy. He is just the Legend Post Malone. I couldn't say no! We sometimes talk about collaborative stuff but, his schedule is so fucking full and I'm quite busy with my own stuff too so agreeing, i thought that a bud light break won't be bad at all. We drove fast to his house with his friends and i was alone. "Dicks, this is the most fucking awesome filthy chic," Post said raising his canned beer. "Jojeeeeee!" he shouted. I smiled. "Fuck it, yeah" i said knitting my eyebrows, tapping backs with his friends.

(Few hours later)

"So listen," Post said facing me. I looked at his big stomach. "Don't fucking look at my stomach like that chic," he said slightly laughing. I raised my arms. He's just so tall. "I, i don't mean it man." i said laughing too. "Yeah fuck, so going back," he said raising his canned beer again. "Joji, it's almost like a shit here to play beer pongs and beer bongs. So, where do you think we should start?" he asked smiling showing his gold grills. "I, uh, I'd say beer pongs. It's quite a shit." i said having the last drop of my beer. Of course, Posty and i played. And he won, he always fucking win with beer plays. "Let's get to the final man." he said filling the hose like thing with beers. "I'd say one shot dick." he said dropping the last beer. "Yeah, fuck it!" i shouted kneeling down. I did my best to drain all the beers down my throat. "Yeahhhhhhhh!" they all shouted as i cover my mouth with my clenched fist. "Oh my god, i-it's, it's burning my throat." i said slightly laughing. Post laughed and so his friends.

Drinking so much beer, i know I'm getting so drunk. I decided to just sit. I checked my phone and saw y/n's missed calls. "Fuck," i whispered then i started to type a message. But before i send it, Post came to my side and started to talk about the performance earlier. I slid my phone back and faced him. "I fucking love the 'in the dark' thing when you're performing." he said giving me another beer. This big white guy here is so alcoholic, like he almost hydrates himself with beer everyday. "Come on man, I've so many canned shit already." i said trying to say i am feeling so fucked right now. "Be alcoholic sometimes man, not bad at all." he said then he started drinking again. I opened the beer's can. "Actually, the 'in the dark' thing was almost like a tradition with the Jijos," i said cutting myself to have a sip of my beer. "Quite like you beer plays i guess." i said smiling. "Oooh. Good catch man" he said resting his hand in the air signaling for a tap. "Oh, hold on" he said standing up and walking to his friend who just arrived. I put away the can and started to blink my eyes. "Oh..." i whispered resting my head back down on the couch. I closed my eyes to stop seeing everything and everyone turning around. For some time, i thought of how many beers i drank just in a few hours. I could do alcohol but not as tough as Posty.

"Joj," someone said shaking me. "Hmm..." i whispered trying my best to open my eyes. My blurry vision shows Posty's friend. I immediately opened my eyes knowing that i already slept. "It's okay man, Austin's out with his girlfriend. He said you could stay if you want." he said. "Oh," i said standing up and brushing my hair. "Is that so," i said blinking my eyes. "I didn't know i slept." i said getting my car keys and my sweater. "You want something?" he said asking me. "No,  no I'll get going man. I'll talk to him some other time." i said getting my sweater on. "You sure?" he asked again. "Fuck yeah." i said giving him a goodbye tap. Walking outside his big fancy house, i see his friends still playing shits and others who's asleep everywhere. Some of them waved goodbye to me and i just raised my hand to them. Getting inside of my car,  i slid my phone out of my pocket and tried to wake the screen. "Are you out of battery or what?" i whispered trying to remember if i charged it earlier.