Slow dance

Your POV

You came home from your work considering the day as the most tiring day of your life. And all you want to see is Joji. To make him chase away all the stress and tiredness wrapping around your existence. Because that's what he always do.

Unluckily, he's not yet home and you just decided to take a warm shower. You also made yourself a hot black coffee. With the cup on your hand you turned on your speaker. Old songs started to play.

And you're a big fan of it. It's one of your jams actually. You sat in front of the window wandering all the tall buildings, vehicles with their shining lights and the sparkling stars in the night sky. You had your first sip and the bitterness of the coffee hydrates your taste buds. You sighed and closed your eyes feeling the music.

(You and I by Kenny Rogers playing)

"Hm..." you hummed with the music while savoring the relaxing moment. "So don't believe the world..." you whispered in the tone. Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up only to see your boyfriend. You smiled as he wrap his arms around you. "Hi..." you whispered. "Come..." he whispered then he took the mug from your hand and put it on the table. He slowly pulled your arms above his shoulders then his hands down to your waist.

"I was really waiting for you." you whispered then he slowly leaned to kiss you on your cheek. The butterflies in your stomach freed. "As long as i got you, as long as you got me..." he whispered in your ears, you closed your eyes. "As long as we got you and i..." you both whispered. He separated from you, kissing you on your forehead.

"I love you..." he whispered then he patted his lips on yours.

Guys! Forgive me for not updating these days. School sucks! Thank you for the votes and reads!
Ily'all! ❤

Help me with this. Keep on voting and reading!❣️