Gum

🌼

Your POV

Plugging your earphone to your phone,  you started walking. School is way too tiring and music could help. International School is crazy. Different nationalities, different faces,  different attitudes and different bullies.

Upon reaching the gate,  the rain started to fall. I smiled. Rain hydrates my soul. I spread my arms to welcome my soul rehydration. Closed eyes, i let the rain freely land on my bare face.

I was startled when i felt someone pressed a palm on my head. "Oh-" i whispered. I slowly opened my eyes only to see Max, Ian and Chad. Joji's friends. They're the one who's always here for me. Oh well should i say "To bully me."

I suddenly started to smell something minty. Then Max together with Ian and Chad started laughing. They're Joji's squad. "That is so fucked!" Chad shouted looking above my head. I immediately touch the top of my head and felt something. "W-what is-" i was cutted by the guy who's walking towards us. It's Joji "Is that a fucking gum?" he asked holding an umbrella to protect himself from the falling rain.

My eyes widened. "W-what!?" i shouted then i started to touch it. Joji stopped me. "No. Stop. Come with me." he said pulling the ends of my sweater. What the hell?  Is he serious?  What is he planning to do?

-

"This is bullshit!  Can't you tell your friends to stop?!"
I shouted as i let him brush a portion of my hair with a gas. He said it's the only way he knows to fix it. "Here,  take this." he said handing me his hunky. I raised my eyebrows to ask why. "You can't smell the gas though." he added. "How 'bout you?" i asked. He just looked at me.

When he finally finished what he was doing, he noticed that i was wet, completely soaked by the rain."Oh uh.. You can take these" he said giving me a sweater and probably a face towel from his bag. "N-no no no. I am fine. Thanks." i said while looking at him. "Do you plan to do something with your hair?  I mean,  it smells like gas." he said putting the sweater and the towel between our seats. "Uh..." i whispered realizing he's right. I should do something.

"My apartment is two blocks away from here." he said straightly. I looked up to him. "It's even raining hard y/n" i was shocked. How did he know my name? I suddenly felt dizzy. What the hell is happening right now. George Miller who's known as Joji really asked me to take a shower to his apartment?  That's shit.

Out of nowhere, i got back on my mind and decided not to come. That's crazy. His friends are bullying me. How could he not? I chuckled. "Stop it George, you can't fool me. Go ask your crazy friends." i said stepping out from the shed we sat from.

He unbelievably run after me. Soaking himself from the rain too. "y/n! Wait!  Listen!  I won't do anything stupid! Just wanna help and that's all!" he shouted thinking i wouldn't hear him because of the noise made by the rain.

I rolled my eyes. "Fuck off George!" i shouted then continued running. He ran after me again. "y/n!" he shouted running after me. Suddenly, you started to see a vehicle driving your way. It's the guard.

"Hey kids! You should be on your way home by this time!  A typhoon just landed!" he shouted stopping by my side. "What the fuck?" i heard Joji's voice whispered approaching my place.

"Get home. Stay safe!" the guard shouted then left us watching him disappear from our eyesight. "N-no no no. I still can take a bus right?" i asked Joji who's taking off his sweater. Thank god he has a plain black shirt underneath. "I don't think so. You can stay at my place for tonight." he said. I didn't know what to do. "You can't be a stupid with a time like this." he added. "But i-" he cutted me. "I don't have any bad intentions at all." he said then he pulled my arms and started running.