Tatoos III

Joji's POV

"Well at least she's here." i said answering Ian's unending questions. "Listen, this is your chance to make everything right George..." he whispered. "She didn't even know what really happened..." i stopped him. "Enough with that. Okay?" i said stopping him. "You kept on ignoring the things you really should say." he kept on talking about it. "You listen to me, for the long two years, she believed that it was cheating." he cutted me. "That's exactly my point! You need to make the tables turn-" i interrupted him. "You think she'll believe me?" i said with slightly raised voice.

He rolled his eyes. I moved my head back and closed my eyes. The sound of the opening of the door caught my attention. "Y/n!" Ian shouted. "I'm sorry... I didn't ride my bike so, i hope you're not late." she apologized talking about Ian's work. I looked down. This is the second day. And tomorrow would probably the last time I'm seeing her. The moment Ian left us i asked her to sit down. "How are you feeling?" she asked smiling. "Better." i shortly answered.

"Can you walk me outside?" i said looking at her. "You sure? It's still cold outside." she answered. "I'm not a baby." i joked then we laughed. She pulled the wheelchair to my bedside. I can now move my feet a bit. "Let's practice again?" she asked talking about what we did yesterday night. "Sounds great." i answered.

The wind blows coldly. And it made me feel sadder and sadder. When we stopped by a bench, she sat after putting me next to her place. "So, what's your plan?" i asked. "Oh, probably just going back to Sydney." she said and it literally woke me up. "W-what?" i asked. "I told you i was just in a vacation. I left so many business works." she answered smiling. I blinked my eyes and looked away. She's going to leave... "You'll be okay right?" she asked. I showed  a fake smile. "Come on, you need to be okay." she added. I smiled again. "I don't think so..." i whispered then i looked down. "What?" she asked. "Nothing, nothing." i answered.

My heart felt so nothing. I lost interests with everything or anyone again. "Y-you're coming again tomorrow right?" i asked her with hopeful eyes. "Of course. My flight is in three days." she said. I made a short nod and just didn't mind to talk or something. We came back at my room and she helped me on getting back to my bed. He grabbed my arms and pulled me slowly. I was able to sat on my bed when she slipped and fell on top of me. We both landed on the bed looking at each other. I suddenly felt how i missed her. Our heavy breathing were all we could hear.

I didn't fight it. I pressed my lips on hers while closing my eyes. Our lips touched for seconds then she immediately separated. "I-i need to go." she said then she just walked out. I sat back up and sighed. "Y/n..." i whispered then i felt a tear fell from my eyes.

Your POV

I drove as fast as i could. Entering my house, i ran to my room and started to get undressed. I soaked my body on the tub. I was breathing so heavily. I wiped my lips with my hand. "I still feel his lips...  I still feel his lips... I still feel..." i was stopped. I suddenly felt like crying. I started to sob, didn't know why i am acting like this. I rested my head on my hand. I took my player remote and turned on the music.

"I got knots all up in my chest..."
"Just know i'm trying my best..."

I closed my eyes and sunked my body again.

"Cause when you look,"
"When you laugh..."
"When you smile..."
"I'll bring you back..."

Our memories flashes on my mind.

"And i'm a mess..."
"And now we high..."
"That's why i left..."

I didn't realized that i was crying until i get to touch my face. I opened my eyes and breathed heavily. "Joji..." i whispered. "J-Joji..." i whispered again sobbing. I suddenly remembered something. I got up and dressed as fast as i could and made a call.