Knock code III

🌼

Joji's POV

I slowly opened my eyes only to see Ian waking me up. "G-George! Stay with me, you need to fucking stay with me!" he shouted, but everything sounded like i'm sinked underwater. My blurry vision made me want to see y/n... Taking the oxygen mask on me, i started to slowly look around to find her. Excepting the red and blue lights sparkling through every corner of the room, the alarms and wails were obvious to the place. I looked down beside me and finally saw y/n, least of relief filled my chest. My eyes felt really heavy so i was really trying my best to blink my eyes awake even if it's so slow. "I-ian..." i tried my best to whisper his name.  He looked down at me. I slowly pointed at y/n. Ian looked at her too. He slowly slide his hand to my blooded hand and held it tight. I looked up at him. His actions seemed to get slower and slower.  He started to nod. Then he let go of my hand. Seeing him run to y/n's place, i moved my head back and it was all i left to see.

Waking up the second time, i slowly opened my eyes slowly blinking the heaviness of it away. I started to see white ceiling and hearing beeping sound between my blinks. I slowly tilted my head on my right side. The moment i saw y/n, my eyes felt weightless. The blinking were stopped. Stucking my eyesight to her,  i removed the oxygen mask from my face. "Y-you're s-safe now..." i whispered. Getting driven away by the thing i was feeling, i didn't know that i was considering her face for some time now. I got back on my mind when i felt my neck stiffing. I took the oxygen mask back and placed my head back to its position before. Noticing someone from my peripheral vision, i tilted my head to my left side. "M-Max..." i whispered, i felt so worried seeing him shot by Bran. Is he awake? I was able to get back from my original position when i suddenly saw him raising his left arm and slowly pushing his middle finger at me. A smile curved at my lips. "Fuck you too." i whispered watching as his eyes opened. I chuckled then i moved back. I looked at the white ceiling once more before i felt my eyes getting heavy again. A tear fell from my eyes. I smiled then closed my eyes. Everything is okay now.

Your POV

"Run for your life!" Bran shouted as he point the gun at me. My eyes started to tear. I started running.

"Bran!!!!!" i shouted as i open my eyes. "H-hey, a-are you okay??" a familiar voice greeted my ears. "J-Joji??" i asked. He slowly smiled looking at me. "You're awake now. And you're okay y/n..." he said. Wait?  Why is he sitting beside me? Did he wait for me until i wake up? "U-uh," i said trying to get up. "N-no no. You can't just get up whenever you want." he said gently pushing me back. "You're safe now.." he whispered. I closed my eyes. "Thank you..." i whispered back. He smiled then he stroke my hair.

We are interrupted by Ian's presence. "Hey hey hey, i smell something fishy here." he said closing the door. We both chuckled. "Okay, I'll go straight to the point." his tone turned serious. He looked at me. "Y/n, we're sorry to say... Bran's gone." he said then he looked down. Tears started to fall from my eyes. I felt Joji's hand sliding on mine and pressing it. "I-i'm really safe now... Thank you, t-thank you so much..." i said crying. Ian made a nod. "Just in case you wanna know what really happened, after he shot you... He's really gonna kill George, but thankfully we came in a very short time." Ian explained. I looked at Joji. He's injured too. I'm sure he's been shot too. "But-" Joji interrupted me. "Yeah, he shot me too. But, I'm here anyway." he said smiling. I smiled back, wiping my tears. I was shocked when i realized that we're still holding hands... And... Ian was staring at our hands for some time now. "I guess, Joji found..." he whispered. And even if he don't finish his words we both knew what he means. Joji and i looked at each other, smiling. "He's actually right." he said showing his shy smile. "Stop!" i shouted then i tapped his shoulder. "O-ouch! Y-you can't do that. He shot me there!" he cried out of pain. Ian and i started laughing. "Oh, i forgot to mention that part of your story." Ian said laughing. "i-i'm sorry..." i said resting my hand on his shoulder. He just looked at me showing smile of cuteness and of pain at the same time.

"Fucking loud people..." we are interrupted by the guy on the other side of the room. "Oh, quiet..." i whispered. "Nah, don't mind him. He's a fucking retard." Joji said chuckling. The guy raised his middle finger up to us. I laughed. "Come on Max," Ian shouted. So, he's their friend.

Joji looked at me. "Why did you do that?" he suddenly asked. "Huh? Do what?" i questioned. He sighed, "You risked your life for me... You-" he whispered but i cutted him, i smiled. I took his hand. "You did the same thing earlier than that." i said. He smiled. "Thank you y/n..." he whispered again. "No, thank you Joji..." we both smiled. He slowly leaned to kiss my forehead.

"Fucking cheeseballs..." the guy named Max whispered again. We looked at him. "You-" Joji walked to him.  "N-no no no! I-it f-fucking hurts!" Max shouted as Joji tickles him. "Huh? Were you saying something? Can't hear anything man." Joji continued.  "Stop stop stop!" Max shouted again. "Huh?-Huh?-Huh?" Joji teased between the tickles. "He's injured!" Ian suddenly said then he tapped Joji's injured arm. Probably intentional. "F-fuck!!!" Joji screamed out of pain. I started laughing. Ian showed his middle finger at him. Joji suddenly started pulling him to the door. "You're not welcome here anymore. You're the only one who's not injured anyway." he whispered while walking. Max and i laughed. "Yeah! Get out and bring us some take outs!" Max shouted. I looked at him.  He waved his hand to me. "Hi," i said smiling.

"W-what,  what's happening here huh?" he said being so cute. "Max said hi." i said. He walked to the side where Max wouldn't see me. "What the fuck are you doing?" Max asked. "You can't look at her. She's mine." he said looking at me. I laughed feeling butterflies on my stomach. "Come here.." i whispered looking up at him.  He pointed at himself. I nodded, he blinked his eyes couple times and leaned towards me. I moved forward to his face, closer closer to his lips. He looked down at me. When our lips were half inch away, i moved forward to the side to whisper.  "You can't just own me..." i whispered. He slightly bowed his head,  resulting his forehead to rest above my shoulder. "But that's okay, I'd love that..." i added. He was stopped. I moved back close to his lips. I looked up to his eyes. He's looking at me seriously... And it makes me melt, his hazel eyes... The bridge of his nose... And his lips... After considering his face, i put my hands on his face and leaned for the last time to finally kiss him. When we separated, he looked at me. We both smiled. "You're really beautiful..." he whispered. I knitted my eyebrows at him. "Y-you can't do that thing in front of me." Max exclaimed. I smiled feeling so shy. Joji closed his eyes, probably being embarrassed by his friend. "We can do what we want, we're both free now..." i whispered at Joji who's now looking at me. He smiled and made a nod. He held my chin and pulled my head towards him and pressed his lips on mine. I watched as his hand raised together with his middle finger at Max. Max threw pillow at him. But he didn't care, neither do i so i closed my eyes to savor the moment.