He's His

Your POV

A baby's cry echoed in the delivery room.

"It's a healthy baby boy!" i smiled as the doctor shows me my baby. A tear fell from my eyes. "Hi there..." i whispered as i kissed his forehead.

---

"Come on Auntie Y/n!" Lance, my nephew shouted. "No, he can't go with you okay?", "Sebi!" i added to get my son's attention. "He loves to run actually." he keeps on convincing me to let Sebastian join the fun run for kiddos-something like that.

"Okay, if he behaves the way he should, I'll let him join you. If not, well you know what will happen." i explained to him.

(Fun run)

"Go! Lance! Go Sebastian!" i shouted to cheer the two. Suddenly, i was stopped when i saw a participant fell down. I'm a parent, a single parent i would say. That is why i felt worried about the child. I swept the crowd from my way and was amazed by what i saw. Sebastian, my son came back from being the first on the line and helped the other participant.

When they both reached the finish line, i hurried to them. "Hi sweetie. How's your friend?" i asked him as i check the girl he was guiding. "Hi Mom, i think she's okay." he said letting go of her shoulder. "Except for those bruises dear." i said kneeling down to take a closer look. "I-i'm okay..." she said looking like she's about to cry.

"Amanda!" a familiar voice echoed. "There you are! Are you oka-" he was stopped as i look up to him. "Y-y/n?" he asks as i stand up. "Joji?" i said then i immediately took Sebastian away from him. He knitted his eyebrows. "Daddy it's bleeding!" the child named Amanda said. So it's his daughter. "O-oh," he said then he kneeled down to check her bruised knee then he looked up at me, and to Sebastian.

"W-we need to go." i said rejecting the idea of him checking my son. I won't let him touch him. "Let's go Sebastian." i said then i started to pull him. "Mommy, who is he???" he suddenly asked. I was stopped from walking and glanced back to Joji who's still examining him. "Fuck, how could you look exactly like your father..." i unexpectedly whispered. "My father?? -" and this is it. He just said it out loud. I widened my eyes at him. "Hey."  Joji suddenly say walking towards us.

I pulled Sebastian backwards and wrapped his arms around me. "Can i talk to you for awhile?" he said. I looked away. "N-nah, sorry we're in the middle of-" he cutted me. "Please." and there he goes again. His eyes, urgh! "Not now, please." i said.

"Tomorrow night at 7, you know the place." he said. And even if i know what he's talking about, i pretended that i don't. "What, what place?" i said. "Garden Alley." he shortly said. Shit, it's where we always meet before. "Garden Alley... Oh, okay. We-we're going." i said but before i tilt my body he said something.

"Please be there..." i looked at him and i surely know his serious side. And he really is serious right now. I just bit my lips.

(Garden Alley)

"Hey listen," i whispered as i carry Sebastian down from our car. "You're gonna meet your Daddy today." i seriously said. Fortunately, he showed me a wide smile. "I am excited." he said cutely.

---

"How old is he?" Joji asks as he kneeled down to Sebastian. "I am 5 years old!" he attentively shouted. Joji chuckled. "You're a smart boy." He added slightly pinching his cheeks.

He looked up at me. Then he asked Sebastian to just wander around the garden, (well it just looks like an open field. Safe for him to play.)

"He's 5 years old Y/n." he suddenly started talking. I looked at him. "How could i say he's not yours if he really looks like you." i joked. But i am afraid of what would happen next. "I've many things to tell you.-" i stopped him. "You left me because of her." i said. "Please, it is not what you think. You didn't even tell me!" i sighed and closed my eyes trying to calm myself. "I-i'm sorry, i don't think i can do this." i said looking for my son. "Sebastian!" i shouted then i took his bag from the bench. "W-wait Y/n," he said trying to stop me. "You need to listen to me." he said walking after me.