Knock code II

🌼

Joji's POV

"Fuck," i whispered sitting on the couch, facepalming. "W-what happened??" y/n asked walking to me, she sat down. I saw her hand covered with the bandage. "Look,  i'm really sorry for doing it. I promise it'll never happen again." i said without looking at her. I pity her so much. She reminded me of her... "Joji, let's call the police," she said facing me. "Please, you said you're here to help me, please... If we get to call them, they can save us. They ca-" i cutted her. "No!" i shouted, unexpectedly. She hold herself back. "Look, there's nothing we could do about this. I said you need to trust me. Bran has so many connections and we can't trust anyone, even if they're a fucking cops or not." i explained. I know how everything goes. And we planned for every single thing about this. "I-i.. I don't know!!" she shouted then she started crying again. "Why is this happening to me..." she said crying so hard. I slid from my side and burried her face on my shoulder. "Shhhh... Everything will be alright..." i hushed her. "You just need to trust me y/n..." i whispered separating from her, holding her face. She closed her eyes and continued crying. "I-i don't wanna die Joji... I don't wanna-" i cutted her again by pulling her close to me. She rested her head on my torso. I slowly tucked her hair behind her ears. "Shhh... That won't happen." i hushed her for the second time.

"y/n?" i whispered and looked down at her only to see her already fallen asleep. I slowly moved her to my side to make her feel more comfortable. My eyesight were still stuck at her face. I gently rubbed my thumb on her pink cheeks to wipe her tears. "You'll be okay... I promise." i whispered. Suddenly, she opened her eyes. I got a hold back, "U-uhh," i whispered still looking down at her face. "I slept." she said then i loosened my arms from her. "Y-yeah." i mouthed. She stroke her hair. "Joji," she said, i looked at her with her eyes still closed. "What?" i asked. "I'm hungry..." she whispered while yawning. "O-oh, is that so? Have you checked your fridge? Mind if i check it?" i said standing up. "Hm... I don't remember if i still have something left. But i won't mind." she said then she flattened her back on the couch. "O-okay." i said then i walked to her kitchen. Checking out her refrigerator, i saw a box of pizza. "Hey y/n??? How 'bout this pizza?" i shouted then i took the box out and turned on the microwave. "Yeah, i remember! I bought that one last night before things got fucked up!" she shouted back. I chuckled, "Was that a joke or what..." i whispered while smiling and reheating the pizza.

"Fucking pizza in the morning..." she whispered chewing. "Hey know what, i think you're not bad. You're kind actually." she added looking at me. "Are you sure about that?" i said biting the slice of pizza while looking at her. "You should've killed me instead." she said. I knitted my eyebrows. "Why would i do that?" i asked. Then she started staring at me. "Ha-ha!  Told you you're kind." she whispered. And my eyes widened as i noticed that she had eaten the other pizza from the plate. "Shit, you're a big eater." i said. Then we both laughed. "Shut up Joji." she slightly shouted then i laughed. "I should've heated all of 'em." i joked. "You probably should." she said.  "Oh? You aren't joking right?" i asked smiling. She nodded and rolled her eyes. "Okay okay." i said lifting my arms in the air. Before i got up, she threw a piece of pepperoni on me. "Okay okay! Stop stop! I'll do it." i shouted laughing. I went back to the kitchen and started to reheat the remaining pieces of the pizza. Waiting for it to finish, i remembered something.

(Flashback)

"Come on George! You know i'm a big eater!" she shouted while throwing pieces of pepperoni from her pizza. "W-what?" i teased her laughing. "I won't talk to you anymore." she whispered. I smiled and pulled her close to me. "Okay okay babe. Sorry i love you..." i whispered kissing her head.

(End of Flashback)

"Hey," y/n said tapping my shoulder. I got back on my mind. "O-oh s-sorry-" i said opening the microwave i unluckily hurt myself. "S-shit!" i shouted. "Joji?!" she said rushing to hold my hand. I was stopped. I watch her as she blows air to my finger. "Oh, not helping?" she suddenly asked noticing me looking at her. "U-uh, i-it's okay, I'm okay." i said then i moved my hand away from hers. "You sure you're okay?" she asked looking at me. I slowly nodded. "Here," i said giving her the reheated slices of pizza. "Munch all you want." i added.  She chuckled, took the plate and walked back to the dining table. Suddenly, we started hearing a knock. "I'll take it." i said then i walked to the door.