Mixed Signals (Teen Wolf) Chapter 5

.I got out of Stiles’ truck. “Why am I here again?” I asked walking to the sidewalk.

“So we can keep an eye on Scott.” He said. “Come on cheer up. We’re at a party with the cool kids.” 

I rolled my eyes. Cool kids my butt. We walked inside Lydia’s ginormous house that was filled with people and even more people in the back. I spotted Scott outside dancing with Allison. I went in the kitchen and got a drink. 

“Who invited you? This is a private party.” Lydia said from behind me.

I shrugged. “Sorry.” I said downing my drink. It was pretty strong. I coughed. 

“Don’t break anything or throw up or I will find and kill you personally.” She said walking away with her flock of girl.

I rolled my eyes and got another drink. I downed it. 

“Whoa, who know piggy was a drinker. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.” Jackson said. 

“Shut up.” I said pushing him drunkenly almost falling. 

“Calm down, piggy. Come upstairs and I’ll the time of your life.” He slurred. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the stairs. I pulled away from him. 

“No!” I yelled. He pushed me against the wall. 

“Come on, piggy. I see the way you look at me. You want this.” He whispered in my ear. I tried to push him but his swimmer ass was too strong. 

“Hey, let her go.” said a voice. I looked up to see who it was.  It was creeper guy from the woods. 

Jackson looked up at him. “Who are you?” he slurred.

Creeper boy pulled him off of me. He pulled his arm back. “Touch her again and next time, I’ll break it.” He said letting him go. Jackson crawled on the floor scared. 

I started laughing. “You’re funny.” I said slapping his chest. It felt nice. I smirked.

“You’re drunk. Come on.” He said lifting me over his shoulder. 

“Whoa, big boy, what do ya think you’re doing?” I said.

“Taking you home,” he said walking outside to the front of the house.

“B-but I have to watch Scott.” I whined.

“I think Stiles has that taken care of.” He said. 

“Pfft.” I said and then I blacked out.

-

I woke up the next morning in my bed. I opened my eyes to see my grandma.

"Young lady, I am ashamed of you, getting drunk like that. You're lucky that nice young man brought you home." she said. 

"Granny?" I said confused. "What are you doing here?"

"You're dad’s going to be working a lot and he was worried about you so I'll be staying here for now." she said smiling. "Here take this. It'll help your head." 

She handed me a glass of water and two pills. I sat up, my pounding. "Thanks." I said popping the pills in my mouth.  "Who's this young man you're talking about?" I asked.

"He didn't say his name. He just said goodnight to you." I tried to think back but all I could remember was Lydia making snide remarks at me the rest was a blur.

"Did he have on a leather jacket?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yes, he was nice and fit, too. Carried you all the way upstairs." she said. "Now get dressed, or you'll be late. I'm making your favorite. Piggy shaped pancakes." 

I groaned. "Granny." I said.

"Now you stop that whining. Get dressed." She clapped her hands. She left and closed the door. 

I got out of bed and groaned.