Mixed Signals (Teen Wolf) Chapter 8

"What the hell is going on?" i practically yelled.

Scott looked at me surprised. "I didn't get to tell you that we dug up the other half of the body." He said.

I looked over at the hole. "That's not something you just forget to tell someone. " I said.

I saw Stiles got in the car with Derek, "What is he doing?" I asked.

"Questioning him. The girl we found was a werewolf but she was different then me. She could turn into a full wolf.' he said. "And he did spiral type thing around her."

"Why would he kill another one of his kind?" I asked. I was trying to convince myself that Derek didn't kill her and that it was a misunderstanding,

"Maybe he wanted something she had." he said shrugging

I saw the Sheriff coming over to the car. He pulled Stiles out of the car by his ear. I would of laughed but nothing was really funny at the moment.

I heard them bickering back and forth at each other like always, I looked up and saw my dad walking over to us,

"Penelope, can i talk to you for a second?" he asked me.

I nodded looking at Derek. He was sitting in the cop car looking straight ahead, He didn't look guilty but he didn't look innocent either,

"Why were you doing with him? And why did you leave school?" he asked me sternly.

Damn, this man knew everything, didn't he."I was having anxiety again so I went to get ice cream and Derek was there and he needed a ride home so I offered him one." I lied. I couldn't tell my dad that I was on a "date" with Derek Hale, who was apparently a murderer now.

"That's all?" he asked looking me in the eye.

I nodded. "Yes, dad." i said sighing.

"Alright, now I don't want you ditching school or giving rides to strangers, okay." he said.

I nodded. "Bye, dad."

"Love you, Penelope." he said as i walked over to my car.

I got in and started the car. Scott and Stiles were leaving, so I followed behind them.

I turned on the radio. One Direction's Moments started playing. I skipped to the next song. "No sad songs, please." I said to myself.

Suddenly, Stiles' truck stopped and they both got out. They were both yelling at each other. I stopped and got out of my car.

Scott was gone. "Where'd he go?" I asked Stiles walking up to him.

He looked around."Shoot." he said getting back in his car.

"Stiles!" I yelled. "What the hell?" I said.

He looked at me. "Sorry." he sighed. "We need to find Scott before he does something crazy."

I nodded and got back in my car. I did not sign up for this.

-

I looked at the clocked. The lacrosse game should be over by now. I didn't really feel like going. I felt sick to my stomach. Did Derek really kill his own sister? I shook my head. Derek was mean but he wasn't that mean.

Gran knocked on my door and interrupted my thoughts. "Penny, darling?" She said walking in my room.

I looked up from my computer at her. "Hey," I said.

She sat on my bed. "Your dad said you missed one hell of a game," she said,

I smiled. "I'm not that into lacrosse." I said,