Luka's Place

Marinette and Adrien arrived at Luka's houseboat. They walked across a small bridge to the entrance and walked inside. Adrien sits on the couch.

"Oh, hey Marinette." Luka said.

"Hey Luka." Marinette said, hugging him.

"Everyone's out on the dock."

"Oh, okay."

(Scene change to the dock)

"Oh, there's Marinette!" Rose said.

"Hey, I've heard we got an invitation to present our songs live on tv!" Marinette squeals.

"Yep, were just preparing new songs to create our first album! It's gonna be awesome." Juleka says.

After a few minutes of prepping the stage and wearing their costumes to make sure it fits. Everyone got in their places as usual.

"Alright, is everyone ready?" Marinette said to them. Everyone nods back to her.

After 30 minutes of rehearsal with new and old songs played, they officially made their new album.

"So, are we giving it out for free to anyone who's a fan?" Marinette said.

"Not sure, but we'll give it as a give away or a freebie maybe." Juleka said.

"Alright, great job everyone! Time for a break!" Rose said.

(Scene switches back to the living room)

"So, where's Anarka?" Adrien asks.

"Oh, she out there somewhere having a private argument over something stupid with Jagged Stone for some reason." Luka said.

"How? They were cooperating well long ago when they did songs together!" Marinette said.

"Eh, it's just Anarky being Anarky at times."

"Anyways, want some apple juice?" Adrien said.

"Sure!" Marinette said, until suddenly she got a headache before drinking the juice.

"Ow, ugh. My head is giving me pain signals. I think I got a headache" she said.

"Oh, want to go into our rooms, Mari?" Luka asks.

She nods and he took her to their rooms. Marinette then lied down on his bed. Luka sat next to her.