Akumatized

The Akuma flew to the window where the bedroom is.

"GUYS, AKUMA ALERT!" Adrien yells.

Luka shot up, making Marinette fall off of him and tries to shoo it away. Marinette, Juleka, and Adrien huddle together behind him.

"No, I won't let you evilize me again!"

Unfortunately, the Akuma got in his brown leather bracelet. He shook and places his hands on the sides of his head. He walks to a corner and a Akumatized mask appears on his face.

"Hello, young man." Hawkmoth said.

Luka grunts and says "I won't let you evilize me! I will get better!"

"Who says anything about evil? There's much sadness and cruelty in the world!"

"Luka, think positive thoughts only!" Juleka yells. He grunts more until he gave in to Hawkmoth's manipulation.

"Desolator, I am Hawkmoth. The girl of your dreams left you for a model huh? I'm giving you the power to hypnotize your victims to be devoted and loving to you. In return of course, you give me Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous!"

"I won't stop until everyone I know gives me attention!" Luka said until purple bubbles form on him and transforms into Desolator.

"Oh no! This is bad!" Adrien said. Marinette grabs Adrien's hand and looks for somewhere to transform privately for the two of them.

"Uh? Is there somewhere private anywhere?" Marinette asks.

"Well, outside, no. Inside? I think? Go to the bathroom, but it's so narrow."

'How can Adrien and I transform without revealing our secret?' Marinette thought.

Adrien points Marinette to transform behind the couch. She reluctantly agreed since it's a desperate situation. They hid behind the couch and they transform one second apart, with a bright light that's obviously there.

"What the hell is that light?" Juleka said. Desolator broke a window for some reason.

"Wait, if Marinette and Adrien aren't here, and they hid there. THEY'RE LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR?" Juleka said, realizing she's blind.

Everyone got startled by her yelling from her revelation and got shocked.

"Marinette and Adrien! Save us!" Rose said, whimpering.

"W-Wait. You know our identities? How did you know?" Ladybug said, confused.

"Well, I saw both of you in my peripheral vision hiding behind the couch and there's Ladybug and Chat Noir. See, I'm not blind." Juleka explains.

"Okay, since all of you figured out our secrets, don't tell anyone about this, got it?" Cat Noir said.

Everyone nods and Desolator broke the wall and got out of the boat.

"Oh no. This is gonna be terrible." Ladybug said.

"Not unless if we got another purr-fect solution!" Cat Noir said, making a face that says "I love you Ladybug".

"Cat! Not now, and I always find a way."

"Hey, Chat got some puns for his girlfriend!" Rose said.

"I ship it." Juleka said.

Ladybug and Cat Noir blush at the same time and snapped out of it.

"Oh, can we help the both of you in case if there's a problem?" Ivan asks.

"Sure, just don't goof around. Oh, here are these hearing devices for your ear. It's in case if anyone needs help or are in trouble. " Ladybug said, throwing the devices to each person.