Desolator vs. Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Kitty Section Part One

The group was spread out all over the city.

"Ugh, where's that Desolator?" Juleka said, exasperated.

"Ahh! He's here!" Rose said pointing behind her.

Desolator flicked his laser gun and releases a blue orb, chasing them. Fortunately, Ladybug deflected it and destroys it.

"Thank you Ladybug." Rose said.

"Get your weapons ready." Ladybug said.

Desolator flicked his weapon again and before they could fight, Juleka was hit. She then ran up to him and gave him hugs and kisses on the lips.

"Oh no, I'm getting Zombizou flashbacks." Ladybug said.

Cat Noir jumps from the top of the building and hit him in the head with his baton.

"Forced to love? That's CAT-astrophic am I right?" Cat Noir said.

"Cat? Not now, there's people he knows at stake!"

Then, Ivan came but was hit by the orb and was devoted to him instead of being lovey-dovey to him.

"Um, is this a gender thing or what?" Cat Noir said.

"I think." Rose said to him.

"Desolator teleports everywhere and kicks Ladybug, caught off guard.

"Gah!" Ladybug grunts.

"Milady? Any ideas to defeat him?" Cat Noir asks, trying to hit him with his baton and failing.

"Lucky Charm!" she yells and the ladybug sparkles reveals an object with pink with polka dots.

"A teapot? What am I supposed to do with this, make tea?" she said, unsure.

"Hm, check your phone Rose. Did you save news about supervillain's a few months ago?" Cat noir asks.

Rose pulls out her phone and checks the news archives and found two results, Zombizou and Oblivio.

"Which one? There's ones from June to August."

"Oblivio."

Ladybug walks in circles trying to figure out what the hell to do with this random teapot.

"Milady, there's an archive on Oblivio."

Rose skips the video to where they fought with Oblivio before losing their memories.

"So the weapon is similar, but it's a laser gun." Cat Noir said.

"So, any plans?" Rose asks.

"Hm. Maybe we can shove the teapot in one of his legs and it can distract him by trying to take it out."

"How are u gonna use your miraculous ladybug at the end?" Rose said.

"Don't worry, his leg is skinny enough and when he de-transforms it slips out.l

"I don't know if that logic is correct. I'm feline unsure."

Ladybug winks at him and Cat Noir nods. He picks Rose up and goes to the top of the building, looking around.