Luka and Juleka

Meanwhile outside of the room, the rest of the group are hanging out. Adrien handed out apple juice to everyone.

"So, how's everyone's day?" Adrien asks.

"Good." is what everyone said.

"Oh, Luka didn't come out. I'll give him his juice." Juleka said and got a glass of juice from him.

She tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Hey, can someone pass me the keys?" she asks.

Adrien throws the keys and she catches it. She unlocks it and opens the door.

"Luka? Are you okay? Why are you curled up on your bed?" she asks him, concerned.

She locks the door behind her to have privacy and walks to her desk to place the glass down.

"I'm fine, just tired." Luka said.

"It doesn't look like it. You're not your usual self, which is rare."

She sits on his bed next to him and turns him over.

"What's wrong? Something bothering you?"

Luka tears up and said "M-Marinette has a boyfriend a-and my love letter didn't work! I'm such a failure at love.".

"It's impressive that you wrote an actual letter than a song."

"T-Thanks."

"However, you can't change the past, even in love situations. Once someone loves someone else, not you, game over for you unless they break up."

"So you're saying that love is fake?!"

"No! Why did you come to that? Anyways, even if you don't like that Marinette has a literal model as her boyfriend you shouldn't get worked up about it!"

Luka cried louder and juleka hugged him. A knock was heard on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Adrien!"

"Sorry, can't open for you since we have a personal problem."

Adrien kicks open the door.

"How the hell did you do that?! Luka needs comfort!" Juleka yells. Luka moves her arms gently and stands up. He stomps to him.

"L-Luka?" Adrien whimpers.

"ADRIEN, YOU LOVE MARINETTE, THEN PREPARE TO LOVE FOR MY ATTENTION!" Luka yells at him and prepares to punch him.

"Luka, NO!" Marinette said as she goes in the room and tackles him to the ground. The boat rocked a bit knocking a few people and things.

"Gah!" Adrien said.

(Scene switches to Hawkmoth)

"Ahh, a boy who confessed his love to her crush discovers that she has a boyfriend. Devastated, heartbroken, anger? Such emotions for me and my Akumas!" Hawkmoth said. A harmless butterfly flew to his hands and closes it, using the power to create an evil Akuma. The Akuma flies out of his hands.

"Fly away little Akuma, and evilize this heartbroken boy!" he said in an evil voice like usual.