Marinette and Luka

"So, how's life?" Luka asks.

"It's great. Had tons of great things happening to me yesterday." Marinette said.

"That's great. How's Adrien?"

"He's good. Anyways. Let me sleep for a bit."

"Okay."

15 minutes passed and she wakes up refreshed.

"The nap cured your headache." he said, patting her head.

"It's a miracle I guess." she said, laughing a bit.

Luka got out of the bed and walked to Juleka's desk, grabbing a folded piece of paper decorated with a bit of perfume and cute drawings.

He blushes and says "Here. I want to give this to you."

"Oh, thank you!" Marinette said. She sat up and unfolds the paper. She blushes once she read it:

'You are an extraordinary girl, Marinette. Clear as a music note, sincere as a melody. You have been the song I hear in my head since we first met. I won't let anyone hurt you. However, there's more than that.

First impressions about you is that you're always optimistic and always have a way to fix a problem. Whenever you're sad, the music I play always cheers you up.

The way you express your creativity is perfect. Music compliments the mood and the fashion look.

Your bluebell eyes and hair are beautiful and how you act around Adrien is hilarious and painful at the same time. Except when you called him hot, Rose told me that. To be honest, Adrien is very hot too.

Your personality and looks are so perfect and quirky at times and I wish to be your boyfriend. Hope this make sense since I'm not good with words.'

After Marinette reads the letter, she blushes harder just like when she called Adrien hot.

"Mari, you okay?"

"Y-Yeah. The thing is. I can't accept this." Marinette said and gave the letter back to him.

"What? Why? Is there something wrong? Not the right time to be a couple?"

"No, it's that....Adrien is my boyfriend. I'm sorry. I confessed my love to him finally and he kissed me in the park yesterday."

"Oh, glad to hear....that."

"Hope you understand. Please don't be mad."

Luka has an internal panic but plays off his emotions by saying "No, I'm happy for you two. Hope you have...a happy relationship.". He fakes a smile and gave a thumbs up. Marinette nods and smiles. She then left the room.