Kitty Section Performs

After the Gorilla reluctantly comes to pick up the band to go to the TF1 station, they were kinda drained, but still excited. Everyone got in Adrien's car and drove off.

The car parked at the entrance. Everyone got out and the Gorrila drove off with his "dead inside" face.

"Kitty Section for 8 o'clock tonight." Marinette said.

"Come inside, it's almost 8." the security guard said.

"Nadja! We're here!" Adrien said.

"Oh, glad your here, come, come!" Nadja said.

The elevator took everyone up to the main room where the news broadcast happens.

"Welcome to the news station. We'll broadcast in a moment. Prepare while you can!" she says.

Everyone nods and prepares everything quickly as possible. Nadja comes back and sits down on the couch. The camera starts rolling as everyone gets ready for a few seconds.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news. Nadja Chamack here with a special performance by Kitty Section, a small rock band chosen by a national indie band competition. Their submission made the cut and we're gladly presenting their first live performance on TV!" Nadja explains, professionally.

The cameraman pans the camera to the band adjusting it to capture the whole band. Adrien maintains lighting while Marinette is cues to do the same as Adrien. Ivan hits his drumsticks to cue and they played the songs they composed, old and new.

Adrien's light almost came apart and waves Marinette to help him. She reluctantly comes and holds the light with him.

"Since when did they have old lighting? It's 2019." Adrien whispers.

"Eh, sometimes out of date stuff is still used to save money I suppose." Marinette whispers.

Kitty Section got done with their final song and Nadja's TV rating bracelets beeps and her meter rises up to green.

"It's a hit! It's a hit!" Marinette said repeatedly.

Nadja, Marinette, and Adrien claps for the band. The light falls to the ground.

"Oops." Marinette said.

"And I oop-" Adrien said.

"Don't be a VSCO girl Adrien, you don't even have a hydroflask." Marinette said.

"Ok?" Adrien said, shrugging his shoulders.

Nadja comes up to each band member interviewing them related to their songs and personal stuff. She then comes up to Mari and Adrien.

"So, both of you part of the band too?"

"Occasionally, I just watch them." Adrien said.

"I design costumes for them! Big hopes for making it big!" Marinette squeals.

The camera pans back to Nadja.

"And that was a great performance by Kitty Section. Potential, big dreams, huge hopes, creativity. And that's our scoop on the chosen band from our sponsored contest. Good night Paris." she said.

The cameraman switches the camera off and the lights went off gradually.

"Great job everyone, let's go home!" Adrien said.

"Wait, what about the albums?" Juleka said.

"Don't worry, I'm giving a box to them." Luka said, giving boxes to the staff.