Marinette and Adrien

Marinette and Adrien hold hands together back to the bakery. Mari's phone buzzes.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Juleka. Why aren't you staying here? Everyone is sleeping over tonight."

"Oh, I just wanted spend time with my Adri-cat."

"Adri-cat. Was that a cat pun?"

"Yup, just like when he's Cat Noir."

"Cute. Good night to both of you."

"Good night."

Adrien opens the door for her.

"Huh, where's my parents?"

"I thought your dad was having an errand." Adrien said.

"Oh, there's a note. It says that they're in a hotel spending time together."

"Oh god. I'm so dirty minded."

"Anyways Adrien, why not do our nighttime routine?"

"Sure."

Marinette and Adrien do their bedtime routine while Plagg and Tikki were chatty about something in Marinette's room.

"So Sugarcube, how've you been?" Plagg said.

"Again, I feel the need to slap you for saying Sugarcube, but I'm too tired to do that. I'm good by the way."

"Geez Tikki, why so violent on me? I'm just a Kwami like you!"

Tikki falls asleep and Plagg pats her head before kissing on the cheek.

"Night night little Sugarcube." Plagg whispers.

He then flies around randomly on impulse. Marinette and Adrien got in the room seeing Plagg.

"Plagg? Why are you so hyper?" Marinette said.

"I can't control it! It's just the cheese addiction took over my mind!" Plagg yells.

"God mercy help me. Plagg, you better curb your addiction of Camembert now."

"Never! It's my precious!"

"This is his personality at his worst huh?"

"Yup Mari, negligent, greedy, and his sarcasm can hurt sometimes."

"Get to sleep Plagg don't let your emotions affect me." Adrien said.

Plagg didn't respond and flies randomly.

"God damn it" both of them said together.

Adrien got on the bed first.

"So, don't wanna deal with Plagg huh? Wanna have some pleasure?" Adrien said, seductively.

"N-no! We're 15, I'm not gonna have sexual time with you!" Marinette said, blushing.

'God damn it. He needs to stop.' she thought.

"Haha, just kidding! You should've seen your face!" Adrien said, dying on the floor laughing.

"Kitty, what the hell? That was so creepy!" Marinette yells.

"Sorry. I thought it was funny." Adrien said, frowning.

"Look, if you wanna make a joke, be sure it's appropriate. Or else it would be like this."

"Okay Milady." Adrien said.

"Alright, let's sleep." Marinette said as she got on the bed.

She curls up in the covers cuddling next to Adrien. Her head tucks on his chest. He blushes but gives in giving her affection.

"Night Bugaboo." he said before giving a kiss on her cheek.

She sleeps soundly as he gradually fell asleep.

END OF BOOK TWO