Chapter 17

The play went faster than you'd expected.

Everything went pretty fast, to be honest. It started with a few scenes of Romeo, and a few scenes of Juliet. There was a few side-scenes, with background characters, but other than that, the focus was on you and Harrison. 

"Nice going, Y/n! You sold that scene!" Preston pats you on the back as you enter backstage. You had just finished one of your stand-alone scenes - and you thought you did really well.

"How many scenes are left, Preston?" You say, giving him a slightly tired smile. Acting was exhausting.

"Only 3 more. A few with Romeo, one with you, and to top it off, the kiss scene!"

Oh boy.

Throughout the whole play, you had completely forgotten about the kiss scene. The one scene you didn't want to do was coming up - and your 3 friends were nowhere to be seen. Hoping to god they'd show up, you began to prepare for your final scene.

"You ready?" Said Harrison, who had walked up to you in that short period of time.

Sighing, you give him an exhausted thumbs up.

What's taking them so long?!

Harrison takes your hand (unbeknownst to you) and leads you onto the stage yet again.

It was about to happen.

And you couldn't see your friends.