*_AmBu$h€d_* (Part 1)

Your POV:
'Tomorrows almost weekend and I still have to deal with this hell of a day. I'm always bored to the bone but doing my martial art sure is fun I mean almost.' Thinking about it makes me sigh in boredom and just continued walking towards school where my friend is waiting for me at the school entrance while  walking towards her I felt/sensed that someone was watching me from afar but just shrugged about it thinking that maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me.

??? POV:
We were bored as fuck and decided to open a portal which makes an image for what I desire to look upon it and searched for a place where I can find a suitable person to be our next target. I was getting bored until I located a female student which catches my attention to her dazzling (h/l) (h/c) hair, her (e/c) eyes and most especially her body figure, (A/N: Being a pervert here are we. LoL) I shake my skull off thinking that, that wasn't even necessary for describing her but just day dreaming about her makes me blush for a little but was almost caught by her great senses and immediately closed the portal.

~£€ T!M€ $k!P*~*

Your POV:
Schools almost over and I can feel my back aching from almost forcing us to sit around the corner and do nothing as I stretched my arms while were done with our cleaning duty and let the others go ahead of me. "I hope this day can't get any worse than I thought it would be." I said to myself sighing in disbelief and grabbed my bag preparing to go home with the others.

I was about to go when I heard someone talked behind me saying "Well it can get worser though." "Who said that?!" While turning myself around to where the voice came from and there stood a strange man wearing a hood that I cannot identify who it was. I run through the door and across the hallway but was blocked by the others assuming to be their other gang, I was cornered by them but lucky me I was trained for situations like theses and was preparing myself for just a little bit of fun.

??? POV:
I heard that NM already found our next target but he didn't seem to tell it to us. We waited for hours until we were summoned to the throne room and there we saw NM glaring at us.

NM told us the details about having our next target that was located in a school and ordered us to capture her/him but didn't mentioned us about his or her gender.

We were ordered to spy on him/her until their over from class hours and that time has come signaling the others to keep watch on the person while entering their room and there I saw a WOMAN!!! "What the Heck?! A Woman?!" I exclaimed to myself and saw that she was ready to leave but said something before she leaves "I hope that this day cant get any worse than I thought it would be." She said sighing about it that only made me grin and replied "Well it can get worser though." "Who said that?!" She said turning towards my direction.

That's when I saw her beautiful face that made me spaced out for awhile but then she begun running towards the door through the hallway but the others blocked her way.

"Heh, nice try"