*_Fr!€nDs???_*

Your POV:
"Im sorry your highness, look I may not be one of you but please dont hurt my friends while Im here even though they make mistakes I also admit that I myself makes mistakes but if you cant consider my request then I will be responsible for their punishment." I stated to him politely without making any more fights.

I looked down to where my legs are and waited for NM to slap me or anything but in the other hand of what I was expecting to happen he just pated my head and smiled at me. "How can I even hurt such a beautiful young lady protecting her friends without any valid reasons and besides your already officially one of us now considering us being your friends or family." NM said it to my ears making me flustered and winked at me. "W-wait....d-did he just winked at me?! I exclaimed to myself thinking that it was weird. "And also no need to be so formal young lady." And with that I felt a little comfortable now and nodded my head in response to him.

Cross's POV:
(Never saw that coming huh...)

I felt a little jelous for (Y/N) being so close with NM and saw Red, Killer, Horror, Dust and even Error who seemed to be spacing out for awhile now making the same expressions as I did. I thought that I was the only one whos been feeling this unexplainable feelings thats been like years since I felt it before but it felt like the others are feeling it to.

Dust's POV:
My eye sockets widened and also for the others that maybe they were feeling the same thing as I do and Im not sure if I heard it right but hearing those words of hers makes me feel the feeling that I had once abandoned for so many years. "I mean who was this girl anyway? Why do I feel so different about her? Of all the people that we've wanted to torture it with a lot of pain and stuff, why her?!" As questions were already gathered in my thoughts trying to figure out what will happen to us with (Y/N) around.

Red's POV:
(Gez...finally!- Red)

I saw the others being weird lately when this woman we kidnapped came to our lives and even with the King himself. I also felt a little strange but just shrugged about it.

------------------------------------------------

"Wait, THATS IT?!!!"-Red shouted

"Dude, just wait for your turn, even I was upset about it."-Cross justified

"Fine I'll make chapters for you guys but promise me that you will behave....ARE.WE.CLEAR?!"

"Hey! What about me?-Horror and Error whined

"I'll be making the next chapter for you Error remember?"

"Oh? Right."-Error said

"And as for you Horror...... hmmmm....maybe the next chapter."

"Really?"-Horror said

"I guess....???" º~º

*Horror throws an axe at Author~chan and cornered her at the wall OwO -- T^T

"Ohohoho, Im sure you will."-Horror said in a terrifying way

"R-r-right, o-of course I will now would you p-please let me g-go now?"

*Horror lets go of Author~chan

*Author~chan was running like an idiot and shouted the word "NEVAH!!! HAHAHA!!!"

"What a creep"
-Error, Horror, Cross and Red said it in unison