*_HoRrOr_*

Your POV
"Ugh, what a headache" I said to myself rubbing my forehead as I was leaving my room going to what they called the throne room where I assumed to be NM's favorite part of the castle. While walking in an endless hallway I finally spotted someone to accompany me as I saw Horror on my way and shouted for his name to gain his attention to me.

"Hey Horror, wait up" I shouted

"Hey, (Y/N)" he replied lazily still yawning. I walked alongside him while trying to get rid of my current thoughts. We were silent for a while now and was trying to came up with a conversation to break the ice between us that we both might liked it in a way. Finally a thought pop in my head and just ask him a question.

Horror's POV
I was on my way to NM's throne when someone called me by my name with a soothing voice and turn to see (Y/N) who was catching up with me. I waited for her at the moment while she was gasping for air. My body tensed up and uncomfortably stable from within my soul and trying to catch up for a conversation.

I was trying to act cool and natural infront of her when she brought up a conversation with me while all of my acting skills changed to a very nervous and shy self. Just listening to her voice makes a lot beautiful beating to my non existent ears and makes my soul go *Thumb thumb (yeah something like that) wait why am I felling this way, until her voice snapped me out of my little world asking me a question that widens my smirk on my face.

"Hey Horror" (Y/N) started

"Hmmm?" I hum in response

"Have you ever been in love with someone?" She ask out of the blue as I felt my soul pounding inside my ribcage like crazy that it will break my bones soon enough.

"Heh, why'd ya ask kid, already falling for someone or maybe me." I managed to say it acting so tough. I felt her smirk making me sweat and begun saying, "Hmmm, I would if you'd stop acting so tough yourself." she replied already infront of me giggling that makes her soo adorable. I was spacing out for a bit when someone was calling my name over and over again as I saw (Y/N) waving her hand from side to side infront of my skull.

"Hello, Earth to Horror, ya still there?" Someone said in a soothing voice. "Hey Horror snap out of it were gonna be late."

'Crap! I enjoyed being with her for even a min. that I forgot we had a mission,NM's gonna kill me.' I said to myself almost panicking until it reminded me that I can teleport for heavens sake.

I grab ahold of (Y/N)'s waist and told her to hang on tight cause things got fuzzier since its her first time teleporting consciously, I mean it was her second time right now but she was unconscious on her first try though and in a snap to my skele fingers we were both teleported to the throne room expecting that (Y/N) was seriously dizzy right now. I was holding her tight when I felt the others cursing words behind my back and even with our King himself. I (anime sweat drop) and gulp feeling so anxious, not only because I was late nor making them wait, but holding (Y/N) in my arms in front of them was the extreme reason that they were glaring daggers at me.

(Y/N) was now consciously waking up and saw me holding her in my arms. It take her seconds to almost realize that we were in the throne room and slowly removing her angelic hand on my neck. I felt so disappointed while the others are still cursing words behind me well except for the king this time.

Your POV
I was laughing in front of Horror until  Horror grab my waist saying something to hang on tight and in a snap I felt so dizzy all of a sudden and noticed that we were already in the throne room.

First things first is that we were both in front of NIGHTMARE!!! who seemed to have this annoying expression on his skull and almost noticed that I was consciously waking up on Horrors arms. I released my grip on Horror's neck as I felt him a little disappointed for what I've done but just shrugged about it and sluggishly approached NM.

"I-im sorry NM for being late I-i" but before I could finish up my sentence NM's hand(?) shushed my lips . "Don't worry (Y/N), I bet you're a bit lost in the castle and didn't seem to expect Horror was the one who was accompanying you." NM said glaring daggers at Horror and Fell. I tilted my head to the side thinking what might have happened to them while I was a bit unconscious.

"Shall we proceed then?" NM asked as I nod my head in response while he opened a portal that seemed to be headed towards my apartment. NM offered a hand (?) while I take it and grab ahold of his neck so we were practically very very close right now. I was uncontrollably blushing right now still feeling the negativity of the others while NM noticed my blushing state smirking about it.

'Damn NM are you trying to embarrass me?!' I said to myself looking away to avoid meeting his gaze. "No,not even a slight I do" he replied with a chuckle. "Wha- I-i d-didn't say anything yet." And with that I pout to myself not bothering to look at NM.