*_Cr0s$_*

Cross POV
(Y/N) and I are the only ones who were left in the kitchen while I'm too nervous being alone with her in the room. She's putting away the utensils that we used for breakfast as I watched her do it.

"Oh,uhhh, (Y/N) no need to do that since its my work at the kitchen and I don't want you to trouble doing that."

"Its ok Cross, Ill lend you a hand besides I wanted to help you guys in the first place and I don't want to be a  bother to you guys,so let me just help you with the things that I can help you at,its the least that I can do for now actually." (Y/N) smiled

She smiled at me as I felt my cheekbones heat up and just nodded at (Y/N) who seemed to be happy of helping. (Y/N) turn around to see me and noticed that my skul is heating up.

"What's wrong Cross, you're cheekbones are turning yellow somehow. Wait are you ok? Do you have a cold, a fever or umm~" (>~<) (Y/N) asked me worriedly about my state.

"DAMN!!! Whys she soo cute?!" I said to myself still looking at (Y/N)'s adorable face

"I-its ok cutie, I-i-i mean (Y/N), (men that was close) no need to worry about it too much,maybe because it was hot in here." Wait I stuttered? I am soo embarrassed right now.

"But-" she was cut off when I hurriedly said something to dodge our topic and went on saying, "Hey, maybe you should go change your clothes right now, Ill handle the rest,bet NM's waiting for us at the throne room." I managed to say it to her without stuttering

"Well I have some time to spare with so maybe its ok and let me put the dried dishes on the shelf for now so we can both go there at the same time."

"Ok if you insist"

After a while of being with her in the kitchen, I felt relaxed than before and started drying off the other dishes. When I turn to see if how was (Y/N) doing so far but to the opposite of I was thinking,she slipped over a small drops of water that was scattered along her way,so I rushed subsequently and tried to catch her before she landed on the floor. I was so relieved that I caught her in time and waited for her to open her eyes. She was finally opening her eyes to see the result of what happened to her at that moment when she noticed that I was holding her bridal style and her face begun to heat up just like mine but a pinkish one. From that situation, we were both blushing like a mess when she suddenly jumped off my arms bowing her head apologizing and leaving me behind still blushing saying "I-i-imsosorryfortroublingyouguessI-illhavetochangemyclothesafterallH-hahase'ya" and with that she left me behind at the kitchen still thinking about what happened back there.

Your POV
I was about to put away the now clean and dried plates on the shelf when suddenly I slip on a drops of water along my way that I didn't notice and was about to let go of the plates that I was carrying. My eyes shut closely expecting myself to fall on the floor but I felt someone caught me before I landed on the wet floor and slowly opening my eyes to see Cross holding me bridal style, I blushed slightly but Cross seemed to notice it so I suddenly jump off his arms and apologizing to him running off the kitchen like an idiot running for her life and went straight to where my bedroom was.

Along the hallway I saw Fell rubbing his skull maybe looking for someone I guess. He stood there for a minute and noticed that I was running towards his direction. He was about to stop me when I just run past through him because of embarrassment that I can't get it off mt head since it was just awhile ago and ignored him still running like an idiot.

Fell's POV
"Ugh, I'm getting tired of finding for that cutie, wonder where she was right now?" I said to myself growling over it. That's when I decided to look for her at the kitchen since that's the last time I saw her when I left after breakfast and hoping that she might be still there.

Walking along the hallway still annoyed as f*ck, as I finally spotted (Y/N) running towards my direction. I stopped from where I was standing on and waved for (Y/N), I thought she was going to stop running but in the other hand of what I was expecting to happen, she just run past through me like a wind (anime sweat drop)  and just continued running straight to the hallway that seemed to lead to her room as I turn to look at her once again. I sighed awkwardly and just followed her afterwards.

Your POV
I felt sorry for leaving Fell like that but just shrugged about it and went to change my clothes to my usual ones since I didn't bring any clothes with me when they captured me out of nowhere. But before that, I was thinking deliberately on how to discuss things between Fell and Cross this time. I was way too out of my thoughts while I was taking off my pj pants when I didn't even notice that Fell was IN.FRONT.OF.MY.DOOR!!! still staring at me. I turn my head to his direction like a robot as my body tensed up from that moment while Fell was trying to leave the room unnoticeable. And now I was left their with soo many thoughts scrambled on my head considering that Fell saw me while I'm changing my clothes. Fell was already sneaking out while I grab ahold of his shoulder and Fell turned his head to look at me nervously (anime sweat drop) while I sweetly smiled at him.

"H-hey there sweetheart, I-i promise I didn't see any stripped pant-" but before he could finish up his sentence I punched him out of the castle saying things like "P-p-p-perVERT!!!" and with that I sent him out of the castle and sighing annoyedly after what had happened between us.