*_₩hAt H@Pp€n€d?_*

Killer's POV

While we were out on a mission, (Y/N) and Edgy were still on their date so I decided on buying her a present while I was on it but upon wondering a very weird workshop I was met with an old lady who was actually the manager of the shop and recommended me some weird stuff so I decided on asking her a perfect present for the perfect person who stole my soul. Not really taking a liking to this shitty stuff, I was about to leave when she recommended me something special. A necklace which in case if you put this on your lovers neck she'll or he'll eventually fall in love with you. But unfortunately I stole it from her and teleported myself elsewhere, I'm a killer so I don't fucking pay for it. Taking one last glance at the necklace before going through the still opened portal, I smiled at myself thinking about the possibilities of making (Y/N) fall for me as a reward. The necklace I stole from that old lady was quite fascinating in a way that it was in chained with golden pearls hanging a crest symbolizing a very strange image with mini diamond at the center.

(Y/N) was still asleep in her room and I was hoping on giving it to her as soon as possible and yep being the idiot I was, I barged into her room not caring about my loudness anymore while bouncing up and down on her bed. She was actually cute when she's asleep. Groaning in annoyance maybe, she wouldn't wake up so I pleaded her to and brought the necklace to her.

_____________________________
"Killer let me sleeeeeep pleaaase~"  (Y/N) whined but I couldn't stop myself from getting all work up for giving her a present

"NO! Naah, not until you look at my gift for you" while showing her the pretty necklace I got for her

"Killer honey, I love you and all but where the hell did that necklace came from" I demanded to know

Blushing from what she said, I tried to reply her without stuttering.

"Well I got it from an old lady who was probably selling some weird stuff and I think that it might actually fit you (Y/N)" while rubbing the back of my skull in sheepishness.

"Killer you know you can't fully trust people that easily and to think that they'd actually trick you for that"

"But-"

"No buts"

"I'm sorry (Y/N)"

Only for that moment I was disappointed yet I keep on pleasing her to wear it only for today and well she accepted it so I was the one who put it on her not knowing what will actually happen.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
~☆~
Nightmare x Sensitive (Y/N)

Nightmares POV
After drawing the papers and parting our ways with the chosen doppelganger of (Y/N) I was in charge of (Y/N)'s sensitivity and was now being held by my tentacles. She was delicate in a way that she's moody. I cant really understand girls but looking at (Y/N)'s sensitivity it reminds me of my former self but more complicated. She was very distant when I tried asking her a while ago and now she was upset for something I just said.

We were both at my room, 'because its the only safe place that comes in mind', but even for myself this situation is kinda awkward. She was really at the corner of my room curling herself in a ball while pulling her hoodie to hide herself in it while I was on my king sized bed looking at her fragile body.

"What'are you looking at" she sassed

"Mind yer own business" crap that came out before I can think of anything I hope she don't mind but speaking of not minding it I think she was shaking? What? How come? Was she really this sensitive damn it was annoying but I really need to be patient for her sake.