*_G!Ve Us B@Ck OuR gIr£!!!_*

Author~chan's POV
School begun and the students silently listened as the teacher teach by, although Nightmare and his gang can't really pinpoint on what was happening around their girl. Error on the other hand favoured Dream to enter one of (Y/N)'s subconsciousness yet he can't because of Reaper's seal, that only concluded Error's theory might be right that maybe someone had altered her memories but he can't jump to conclusions and claim that his right. He needed more evidence and reported back to Nightmare. 

.

As the others finished their poems it was (Y/N)'s turn to read hers and to recite it in front of her classmates. She stood from her seat walking along the row and finally reached the small stage infront. Her classmates seated quietly awaiting for her poem then she began greeting.

          I'm alone in the dark
          Wishing you back
          Missing your light
          Without you I can't fight
          Happy memories
          Is all I've got
          Will you come back?
          Will you take me back from the dark?
          Guide me where your light resides
          Guide me to your side
          I'm alone
          I need you

          You came to say Hi
          Then later you'll say goodbye

.
.
.
.
.

*Gasp

*applause

'!?'

"Miss (L/N), are you alright?" The teacher asked her emotional student

"Oh sorry silly me I didn't mean to be so emotional, yeah I'm fine thanks Mrs. Wolly" (Y/N) replied

Returning to her respective seat, 7 pairs of eyes were staring at her worried about her state but her tears kept on staining her rosy cheeks as she sat down quietly while thinking about something that involves her existence among the boys. 'Who are they? Do I know them? Why is it like I'm forgetting someone?' She thought while all those horrible memories came flashing through her head except for the fact that they were just her illusions the ones that Reaper altered. Soon the young woman collapsed on the floor making Jake, Dexter and  Nightmares gang panicked while one of them carried (Y/N) to the school clinic.

It was past their last period and (Y/N) never woked up. She was laying there sweating nervously on her unexpected nightmares. Nightmare couldn't bring himself to help her because of the seal yet (Y/N) on the other hand struggled to get the hell outta her dream but something was keeping her trap in her own unconsciousness. The gang decided that it was best to bring her back at the castle although while on their way back Reaper managed to swoop her off their arms unnoticed but Nightmare catch a glimpse on the scenery and alarmed the others that someone once again kidnapped their girl.

Dust's POV
I was holding her in my arms still unconscious. She looked so peaceful when she's asleep, oh how I wished for her to be mine. I missed her. Entering one of Nightmare's portal I didn't notice that (Y/N) was missing until Nightmare himself alarmed as. 'She just disappeared into thin air without us knowing but how?' We all knew that the one who took our girl must've been a monster like us I mean who would've actually do it since no human can use any magic.

Horror's POV
'I wanna hold her so bad but this bastards enjoying himself. Once everything's over I'm gonna smack this assholes forehead fer sure.'

Killer's POV
Everyone's worried about her including me. We wouldn't want for (Y/N) to forget about us completely but whoever's responsible for it will have a bad time.

Error's POV
'If my theories were right then someone this strong would've keep her captive and sealed her memories of us, just who the heck was pulling the strings.' Until I reached my own conclusion that the only monster who could've sealed her memories is- '!?'

Nightmare's POV
Even if were heading back to my castle I knew right away that something was off and my senses were confirming it. I was anxious about things that something might happen to (Y/N) and was distracted when I felt a very familiar presence while catching a glimpse on the girl who just disappeared on Dust's arms. Alarming the others to let their guards up, we were left stunned at the situation but what I saw was very infuriating when I saw him.

Reaper!

Reaper's POV
'It was quite obvious that she liked them. Ugh kids these days just don't know how to confess their feelings. (Y/N) just need a push and my job here is done. This little princess should be the bait to lure the bad sanses out and to finally make them admit their feelings. I know it hurts to let her go but if its for her own sake then Ill do it no matter what the situation is. Anyways I should prepare my preparations for the plan.'