3.Ashley

there was a time where i thought everything was good that cost me something that could never be replaced...my sister

so young and damaged i couldn't help but feel her pain but i do what i always do i smother myself in pack work being female beta and all.

its more power than i thought i could handle but now its the best thing that happen to me

"Ashley the pups are asking for you about the dance that's coming up"

"tell them were moving the meeting to tomorrow the hospitable called me in"

"the pack doctor is asking about those files again, when will you be finished"

"whenever it get done Blake i have to much on my plate"

"i'm sorry if me being here is to much for you"

"i never said that"

"but you were thinking it"

"how many times do i tell you to stay out of my head! and i'm not on my period"

"guess who's in who's head now babe"

"you started it!"

"whats the matter Ashley"

"its stupid"

"i'm your mate what you found stupid i could find adorable"

"i miss her i don't think anyone remembers but in two weeks its going to be the the week she left and i cant take that again knowing its going to be eight years since i seen her"

"i know its a rough subject for every one Ashley but you can talk to me"

"i know and i'm sorry but i feel like we should have did more for her"

"what could we have possible did for her differently ash"

"EVERYTHING we made her believe she was crazy, she was depressed Blake! and we wasn't there for her i wasn't there for her"

"she had bigger problems than that ash and you know it"

"shes out there somewhere mostly hating herself and cant get back home"

"ash its been seven years she's probably fine!"

"and she's probably not! tell brinda i'm done i have one more to do and i'll have it for her tomorrow bright and early and tell the kids tomorrow at 5 exactly"

"you cant keep walking away from me and your problems"

"im not i just have work to be done"

***********

"ms Johnson your patient is waking up from her coma in room 106"

"alright have lura called her parents and let them no, also order a ct scan for her in the next thirty minutes and i also want her vitials checked and i'll be in there"

"also the new chief of surgery wants to see you"

"damnit has my new pager came in yet?"

"no they keep putting all the orders off"

"GOD! I'll be back"

i walked to the cheif of surgery room hoping he's not asking hope my pager broke in three thousand pieces i could not tell him my boyfriend got mad and crushed it with his fingers

i knocked on the door and heard a deep " come in"

"hello sir how are you"

"im doing fine thanks for asking, have a seat"

"what is this about sir?"

"well i asked you here today because i think your a wonderful doctor you serve purpose and you care for your patience your the top of your class i don't know who else to ask"

"ask what sir"

"a friend of mine has asked me to send the best i have to help her at her hospital, there having problems and he need a replacement for just a few weeks as head surgent "

'head surgent?"

"thats right he also have new interns that need bossing around and im asking you ashley"

"yes!"

"do you need time to think this thur"

"no! i want it"

"we'll ashley in two days your going to L.a"

"L.a?"

"yes"

'i never been this is like a dream come true sir"

"well ashley congrats"

"thank you sir"