13.nathan

the day nicole was leaving L.a

^^^^^^^^^^^^

it happened out of no wheres so when  the when the pain hit i couldn't control it, who could have because at that moment   my mate was having sexual contact with someone else, after 7 years i could feel her maybe it was the hope of her calling me after weeks of not doing so, but whatever it was made our bond stronger than it has been for seven years.

"Nathan! are you OK should i go get someone"

"call Ashley now!'

Ashley and our other pack doctor was the only ones i trusted to work on my body, after adding more tattoo and getting my nipples pierced my wolf had enough and didnt lt many touch us.

"WHATS WRONG NATHAN"

 Ashley came running in worry in her eyes i can sense she was mind linking someones else 

"she's causing this isn't she Nathan?" summer asked already knowing whats happening 

"summer right now is not the time for you to try to take my sisters spot please cant you see hes hurting"

"i wasn't t-'

"summer shut up!" i yelled angry was building up she was having sexual contact with someone 

"relax Nathan its stopping, your just to tense to feel it"

relaxing my body i could feel the pain was completely gone

"thank you"

"relax it was just a kiss you acting like you didn't do bigger, think of the pain she was in"

"ash-"

"i got to go! i got wounded wolfs in my offices"

"what's going to happen if Nicole comes back"

I stared at summer the way her eyes shift her sold was trying to come out.

"what do you think?"

"than what am i still doing here Nathan, i'm giving you my all for what?"

"summer lets not pretend you didn't know from the start what was happening"

"what? your mate left you and the bitch of an alpha you are couldn't get over it so you used me for 7 years and now that shes coming back there no more us"

"there was never an us summer"

"what about those nights"

"i was lonely and grieving and you tried to use me for an position"

"i loved you Nathan"

"summer, i picked you because you wanted a professional relationship, what happened to that'

"i fell in love!"

"summer, you know my wolf and i belong to Nicole"

"really so where's your mate, were is her mark, were is our Luna Nathan"

"summer don't start"

"no answer me were is she?"

"don't you dare do this to me summer! i'm sorry you fell in love with me but you knew my heart belonged to Nicole"

"but i'm right here, giving you my all for seven years and not once have you been grateful for appreciated me"

'i have goddammit"

"not good enough, i have to go take care of Luna duties something Nicole should be doing but ops she lefted"

"talk about her again, and ill have you dead in a matter of zero seconds"

"no you wouldn't...you need me"

"no my father says i need you, i don't give a fuck about you summer"

"your gonna need me one day Nathan and were gonna see were Nicole gonna be at then"

"summer you knew what you signed up for! you literally signed a contract that said everything im saying right now"

"i cant give you more, carter cant give your wolf more"

"but i love you"

"when you find your mate thats going to fade away

"i cant be here right now! i got to to get out of here i'm sorry for bring this on you alpha but i might need a couple days of vacation if you don't mind"

"i understand summer, take all the time you need and when you come back your contract  will be renewed i think its time to stop this and face reality"

"i'm sorry for all the harsh words i said about Nicole, shes a very lucky girl"

"goodbye summer"

"by na- alpha"

i couldn't dare lead that girl on anymore, it was foolish for me to let something like this happens, it was foolish for summer to fall in love but many cant help it... the heart wants what the heart wants 

maybe it was foolish for me to fall i love with Nicole

like i said before 

the moon goddess  isn't always right....everyone not bond to be together or meant to be.