14. summer

it was hard. 

watching the man your in love with love someone else right in front of your eyes 

truth be told i always wanted to be Luna, i wanted to be Nathans mate so bad but Nicole was what the goddess choose and for some reason i wasn't mad. 

i was happy 

because if the guy i was in love with was happy then that sparked me in millions of ways and i couldn't hate my day would come.

but then she fucked up and left and i was given the choose of being luna until she returned 

i never expected to find a mate but being with nathan made me wish i did have one, he was mean , he was angry  all the time but my love for him didn't fade like i was told it was going to do because he was mine in many different ways

it was me and him and i was happier then anything 

but nicole was seen and was suppose to come back 

crazy right

after 7 years she poped back up 

and with babies who i dought are not stephans they just couldn't be they had sex one time and with a condom and being away for 7 years who knows who she slept with.

But DNA don't lie 

"You ok summer"

"No jack! I'm taking leave"

"Why would you do that"

"Because I cant stay with your son knowing what I know!"

"Summer give it a chance"

"I did for seven fucking years and look at me now! In love with your son who's has a mate and will never see me in that way"

"Summer you know what you signed up for"

"I signed up to be Luna until Nicole comes back not your sons whore!"

"What's going on in here!"

I looked at the former Luna lily 

"Summers leaving because Nathan's doesn't have feelings for her"

"Good! From the start I didn't accept this and the fact she knew he had a mate  and what will happen if they had sexual intercores  together and she still choose to do it just to hurt Nicole should have been the first time she left "

"Lily!"

"Your son wanted it just as much as I did!"

"No he wanted his mate but you got in the way"

"No nicole got in the way by leaving him! I was the person that picked this pack up"

"No you didn't while you tried stealing Nicole's mate her sisters ran this pack and got everyone back on track"

"Bullshit lily you just can't see past it! Nicole's not coming back and her sisters are hated by everyone! They go against the rules who doesn't marry there's mate, who wait years to mark and mate, who doesn't have pups, and who sneaks out and go see other males while there mates not aware"

"Do not lie on my pack and my daughters"

" It's not a lie! Maybe if you stop being down Nathan's neck you can open your eyes and see"

"Get out of our house"

"Don't mind if I do! While your at it go check on your kids! Things has changed around here and you don't even know it"

"When you come back we're talking about ban meant"

"Nathan will never, I know you don't think so but somewhere in Nathan's heart...he loves me"

"Your seeing things"

"Jack get your wife! "

"Summer it's time for you to go!"

"I'll be back....Nathan's needs me too much to let me be gone for a long period of time"

"Don't count on it"

What I didn't know was Nathan didn't need me anymore, his mate really did come back leaving me bitter 

He was suppose to be mine!

I was suppose to be his