Argento

F/N P.O.V
It's been roughly two months since the Rias disaster, remember? When she fucking killed me? Yeah, that disaster. But, Serafall Leviathan, One of the Four Devil Kings AND one of my girlfriends, revived me. I decided to NOT live in hell, and to continue living in my apartment in the human world. But I did have to live in hell for a few weeks, because I had to wait for Irina, Xenovia, and Rossweisse to stop coming. They... they don't know that I'm alive. I decided to just... stay out of their lives. It's the best way to keep Rias' mental fitness from plummeting again. I'm not lonely though, Serafall can't live in the Human Realm due to work, but she visits EVERY SINGLE day. Kuroka lives here too, she's THRILLED that three of her Love Rivals are gone, and that she only has to deal with-!
"SIR! CHARLOTTE HAS USED THE WRONG FABRIC SOFTENER AGAIN!" Arima screamed. 
"HOW IS THIS APARTMENT SUPPOSED TO HAVE SOFT SHEETS WITH THIS INCOMPETENT SHEET RUNNER AROUND!?"
"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP, ARIMA!" Charlotte boomed. "WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TIDE AND DOWNY!? AREN'T THEY THE SAME BRAND OR SOMETHING!?"
"DON'T YOU DARE CALL THEM THE SAME!" He screamed back.
The two people arguing are... my Servants Arima and Charlotte.

 my Servants Arima and Charlotte

Arima ^^^^^^^^^

Charlotte ^^^^^^

Charlotte ^^^^^^

One night, I told Serafall that I was thinking of trying to get some servants, like my sister, Mira. She agreed with that idea, and she brought in the best of the best, two strong, large men... I denied those two. Kuroka on the other hand, found a drunk girl with her non-drunk brother at a human bar, and that's strange since they're both Seventeen, so how'd they get in? Fake ID's probably. Anyway, Kuroka kidnapped them, and brought them to me. After I explained everything to them, they still tried to escape and call the police, then I showed them what they called my "Mystical Devil Powers", they FINALLY agreed to become my Devil servants.
"Both of you, you're giving me a headache!" I cried rubbing my forehead.
Both of my servants came out from the laundry room, Arima bowed in shame while Charlotte sighed.
"Apologies, Sir!"  He cried. "It's just that Charlotte used the wrong fabric softener again!"
"Charlotte, what did we talk about?" I asked.
"Stop doing the laundry and leave it to Arima." She stated and I nodded. "I know... I just TRIED to do something nice for once."
"It's alright, don't feel bad, Arima won't let me do the laundry either." I said. "Anyway, Kuroka and Serafall will both be absent tonight, so-!"
"Pizza it is!" Charlotte smiled, grabbing the phone as she interrupted me.
"Yeah, Pizza." I stated. "Remember to order breadsticks."

Flashback

Asia P.O.V
"You want me to go to F/N's old apartment?" I asked confusedly.
"Yeah... I left him a few naked pictures of me under the couch in the living room." Xenovia explained, and  I blushed heavily. "I was gonna give it to him for Christmas."
Xenovia and I were alone in our room in the clubhouse, and she was asking me to do her a favor.
"You were gonna give F/N lewd pictures!?" I exclaimed, and she nodded.
"I... I... I was..." She said, and I saw tears start to well up in her eyes. "B-But... he's gone..."
I saw that she was about to cry again, so I hugged her.
Xenovia, Irina, and Rossweisse have been very upset since F/N's... passing, they've completely blocked Rias out of their lives for what she did to F/N. I was sad as well... First Issei... now him... I don't know how much more my heart can take...
"Okay, I'll go." I smiled. "Please don't cry."

Flashback End

I walked toward F/N's apartment, it had been a while since I had been here. I felt a little closure being here, the last time I was here, I was with Irina and Xenovia, and they cried a lot and fought over a... F/N Body Pillow, it had his face on it and everything! I pulled out the key to F/N's apartment that she lent to me, and I opened the door. I expected his home to be dirty and abandoned like last time... but when I opened the door, the apartment was clean, no trash was on the floor, and it was dusted to perfection. There was also the smell of... Fabric Softener in the air? I heard some thumping coming toward the door... footsteps.
"Sir! The Man who delivers the Pizza has arrived!" A Young Boy called, and then he looked at me and went wide eyed. "Correction, Sir! It's the WOMAN who delivers the Pizza has arrived!"
"Arima! You can just say the Pizza Delivery- ASIA!?" A Familiar Voice cried.
Another Boy came to the door... he had H/C hair, and E/C eyes... but I knew that cry anywhere.

F/N P.O.V
Asia Argento and I started into each other's eyes, I saw tears form in her eyes, before she lost it and ran at me. She hugged me tightly as she cried in my chest, and I hugged her-
"Uh, who ordered the two large pepperoni's?" The Pizza Man asked, walking through the doorway.
"YOU'RE KILLING THE MOMENT!" Charlotte screamed. "... But we did order those and here's your cash."
She handed him the money and sighed.
"Two dollar tip?" He scoffed.
"Be grateful, Peasant." Arima snapped.
"Yeah, or you're getting a liter of Fabric Softener down your throat." Charlotte added smirking.

As Arima and Charlotte ate their slices, Asia still refused to let go of me.
"Come on, Asia." I sweat dropped. "It's been ten minutes, it's time to let go..."
"N-No! You might get yourself hurt again!" She cried.
I sighed and looked at Arima and Charlotte and gestured them to leave with my head, they nodded and walked into the other room... with all the food.
"Asia... please let go." I said softly, she was hesitant, but she obeyed and released me.
She looked up at me with her bright Emerald eyes, and she looked... Mad.
"How long have you been hiding from us?" She asked softly, and I sighed.
"Like... since two months ago when I was revived." I stated, and she did a slight gasp.
"How could you! Everyone's been so sad thinking you were gone!" She cried.
"Well... I'm sorry! But you CAN'T tell the others I'm alive!" I exclaimed. "If Rias finds out I'm alive, she'll hunt me until I'm dead, and I'd rather not die a second time!"
"You have to tell Xenovia at least! She's been so depressed and angry! Please!" She cried.
"Asia... I just- what's that poking our of your pocket?" I asked, looking at the shiny object poking out from her pocket.
She pulled it out and showed me that it was her phone, and... it had called someone...

Flashback

Xenovia P.O.V
I sat in Rias' office with the rest of the peerage, all except Asia, who was probably getting those pictures for me.
"Okay! I have some fantastic news!" Rias said happily.
"Oh, F/N's alive?" Rossweisse scoffed, and Rias darted her eyes at her, but she calmed herself down, and ignored it.
"No... my family has invited us to my childhood home for dinner in the Underworld." Rias stated. "We leave tomorrow!"
"I won't be joining." I stated.
"Neither will I." Rossweisse added.
"Me as well." Irina added.
Rias grumbled as she rubbed her eyes, she glared at the three girls who objected and took a breath.
"Irina, I can't control what you do, but Xenovia and Rossweisse, you ARE coming." Rias ordered.
"We aren't" We said.
"You two are so-!" Rias stopped speaking as my phone buzzed, I grabbed it from my pocket and answered.
"Asia? Asia, are you alright?" I asked.
"How long have you been hiding from us?" I heard Asia ask.
"Asia? What are you talking about?" I asked.
"Like... since two months ago when I was revived." I heard a... Familiar Voice answer.
I went wide eyed at this voice, and everyone stared at me.
"How could you! Everyone's been so sad thinking you were gone!"  Asia cried.
"Well... I'm sorry! But you CAN'T tell the others I'm alive!" The other person exclaimed. "If Rias finds out I'm alive, she'll hunt me until I'm dead, and I'd rather not die a second time!"
"You have to tell Xenovia at least! She's been so depressed and angry! Please!" Asia cried.
My mind started to race... I knew that voice, it belonged to F/N. I hung up the phone and sighed.
"What's wrong, Xenovia?" Irina asked.
"Oh... Asia couldn't find the naked pictures I left for F/N before he passed away." I answered, and Irina's face turned red. "So I'm going over to help her, I don't want anyone but F/N to have them..."
I stood up and headed toward the door, when Rias stopped me.
"Where are you going?" She snapped.
"To help Asia... then I can finally forget F/N..." I lied. "And everything can go back to normal..."