The Truth Behind Hatred (Part 2)

F/N P.O.V
I awoke to.... to a rubber-like bottle in my mouth, or so I thought. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw that RIAS GREMORY was smiling at me... while her left nipple was in my mouth.
"AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed, while she giggled. "I'M SO SORRY! I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS EVEN DOING THAT AND I PROMISE I'M NOT A PERVERT! I WAS ASLEEP AND I WASN'T-!"
"It's okay." She said softly with a smile. "You're F/N L/N, right?"
"Ye-Yeah... that's me." I said, covering my eyes. "Ca-Can you please put some clothes on?"
Rias giggled again, she grabbed a sheet and covered herself, while I processed the whole situation. This was... new to me. The Rias Gremory I knew, hated me, wanted me to die, and she literally KILLED me. But... this Rias Gremory... she was a delight to be around. She smelled like Red Velvet cake, while the other Rias always had such a sour smell.
"How do you know my name?" I asked.
"Marco told me." She answered.
"Marco?" I asked, and she nodded.
"He's a Man with horns in his head..." She said. "He told me all about you..."
I felt a shiver hit me, and I felt like I would regret what came next.
"S-So... do you know who I really am? I asked cautiously, and she nodded.
"Astral Grimwood..." She answered. "... You're the one who killed Issei."
The word Killed hung in the air as I tried to back away, but she kept me still.
"I'm... I'm not angry at you." She said, and that caught me by surprise.
"Yo-You're not?" I stuttered, and she nodded.

Flashback

Rias P.O.V
My peerage had all gone to sleep, it... it had been a rough night. the Khaos Dragon Emperor had... killed Issei.  We were all sleeping in Issei's house for one final night, then I would erase the memory of Issei from is Family's heads, then I would get rid of any evidence of his existence. That's just how things were gonna be. I walked into Issei's room, and I saw Asia and Akeno sleeping with a body pillow that had Issei's face taped on it. I walked only a few steps into the room... when someone grabbed me and shoved a rag in my face, causing me to immediately fall asleep.

Timeskip

I awoke naked, I was sitting on the cold stone floor of the ORC cellar, and in front of me, sat a man.
"Wh-Who are you!?" I demanded, and he chuckled.
"The name's Marco Grimwood." He answered. "The Brother of Astral Grimwood!"
I tried to use my Power of Destruction, but it didn't work!
"No use, Honey." He smirked. "Those are holy chains, used to seal Devil powers away when caged."
"What do you want!?" I yelled, and he chuckled. "What!? Did that monster, Astral Grimwood, send you to finish me off!?"
"AHAHAHA!" He laughed. "Do you honestly think I associate myself with that bastard!?"
I glared at him with hate, while he started at me with joy.
"Man, if it wasn't for Astral... We would've had the Red Dragon Emperor for our army." He sighed. "But then Astral had to ruin that..."
"What are you talking about!?" I bellowed, and he smirked.
"Astral Grimwood killed Issei Hyoudou, not because he wanted to... because he had to." He explained. "You see... me and my Sister, Nova Grimwood want to kill Astral, and we decided to make Issei Hyoudou into a mindless killer... we mindfucked that kid, BROKE him. Astral showed up though, and we had to vanish. The Red Dragon lost control, and started to attack him... leaving him no choice but for Astral to kill him..."
I went wide eyed at what I was hearing, and he liked the look of shock on my face.
"See, if the Red Dragon Emperor was left alive... he would've killed everyone in his sights, and there would be no bringing him back..." He explained. "So-!"
"WHY AM I HERE!?" I demanded, and he gestured me to calm down.
"Sorry but I REALLY need to find Astral... so my sister came up with the brilliant idea of using... YOU and your peerage." He explained, and as he did, someone walked toward us.
When they stepped into the light, I was shocked to see that I was standing next to him, it was a replica of ME! The Other Me was in my school uniform, and she had a stern look on her face.
"Rias Gremory, what is your objective?" Marco asked the replica.
"To kill Astral Grimwood and bring his body back to you!" She answered.
"Why are you doing this?" He asked it.
"Because he killed my precious Issei!" The Other Rias said in a whiny tone. "AND HE MUST BURN!"