The Truth Behind Hatred (Part 1)

F/N P.O.V
Kuroka woke up to see me leaning up in bed, she leaned up and pushed her bare naked breasts against my bare chest.
"You're okay, F/N." She said softly.
"What... what happened?" I asked, rubbing my head.
"You fought your sister and won~" Kuroka answered. "You fought her to protect me~"
I blushed as she started sucking on my neck, and as Kuroka did that, I looked around at my surroundings. I saw that I wasn't in the room I was staying at when I was at the Gremory Household. I... I was in my room, back in the Human Realm, I knew this because I recognized the picture of Kuroka shoving my face in her chest. I kept this picture on my nightstand next to Me. Thanks to Kuroka, my ribs weren't broken anymore, she healed me by sleeping next to Me or Whatever... the pain was still there though. and it will take some time to properly heal.

Timeskip

"SIR! I AM SO SORRY WE WEREN'T THERE TO HELP!" Arima cried on his hands and knees. "FORGIVE US!"
Arima was begging for forgiveness after he saw me walking around with a cane.
"Yeah... sorry Boss." Charlotte said, taking a bite from her pancakes.
"Calm down, Arima. I'm not mad." I assured. "In fact... I don't care."
I sat down at the table, and began to eat the waffles I made, while Kuroka ate the fish I cooked for her.
"So what's on the agenda today?" Charlotte asked.
"I'm going to Kuoh Academy to sign You, Arima, and I back up for school." I answered, and pancake bits flew from her mouth.
"Sc-School!?" She coughed. "Why!?"
"Because you can't be an uneducated drunk forever, Charlotte." Arima jabbed, causing her to growl at him.
"Fine... but I refuse to be in the same class as Arima!" She snapped, and I chuckled.
"Alright then." I smiled. "I'll  head to the school after breakfast!"
"If you pick any more girls for your harem, I will destroy you." Kuroka said with fish in her mouth, causing her threat to be muffled.

Timeskip

"Thanks, Mrs. Kirishima." I waved goodbye to the Principal as I walked out of her office.
Arima, Charlotte, and I were officially enrolled for the next semester, and I was super excited! I get to be with Xenovia and the others everyday once again. And, it's not like Rias could-!

"ORC! ORC!"

There she was again, I pictured Rias saying those words again to me... why? I know she said quite a bit to me in my... dream, yes, it was a dream... it had to be. I do wonder why I dreamed about her, especially after all she's done to me. I walked out of the school and was about to head home, get mauled by Kuroka and her sexual desires, have dinner, then go to sleep... but my attention was more focused on the route to the Occult Research Club.
"Aw fuck it." I sighed, and I began to walk towards the Clubhouse.
Why is this place drawing me in so much? I don't understand it. I heard that before I... Astral killed Issei Hyoudou, Rias Gremory was a much more happier girl. She was kind, sweet, and a pleasure to be around. To me, that was hard to believe because of the Rias I knew, a stone cold bitch who has nothing but hatred in her heart. I didn't judge her at first, but that changed when I figured out the Rias only has one emotion, and that's anger. Well, there was that one time when she came to my apartment to meet me... she seemed so kind and... she was pretty cute when smiling, but I was probably never gonna see that smile again. I arrived at the Clubhouse and examined it. I had never actually been her before, well, Astral had been here before, not Me. I walked over to the front door, and entered. It's pretty cool, the outside makes this place look like an abandoned wreck, but in the inside, it's heavily furnished. I then found a double set of doors, I pushed them open and found myself inside an office. I also heard... the sound of running water. I eyed a door that was behind the desk in the back of the room, the sound of running water ceased, and I heard a shower curtain get drawn back. There was silence for a few moments as I stood frozen in place. Five minutes had passed when I heard footsteps approaching the door. I hopped behind the couch as the door opened.

A Man walked out from the door, he closed it behind him and sat at the desk and sighed

A Man walked out from the door, he closed it behind him and sat at the desk and sighed. I saw some kind of symbol appear next to him, I think it was a Fox.
"Hello Sister." He said coldly, and He paused for a moment. "No, the Duplicate can't locate him."
"Who the hell is this guy talking to?" I thought.
He paused for a moment, then rolled his eyes.
"I know that he had to be there, Penny said she did quite a number on him before he... ripped her arm off." He explained. "He couldn't have gone far... but I'll check on the Cat Lady, if she doesn't have him, I'll head to the Gremory Manor and search for him."
This guy... is he talking about me? And when he says Cat Lady... he means KUROKA!
"Nova, I told you, Rias Gremory is dealt with, nobody's gonna find her." He said. "Where? Well, let's just say she's under my feet..."
He paused once more, and then nodded.
"I'm on it, see ya." He said, and the symbol by his ear disappeared.
The Man sighed as a red portal appeared in the middle of the room.
"Cat Lady can wait, right now... I gotta have a chat with Sloth." He said to himself, before walking into the portal...
When the portal and the Man disappeared, I jumped out from behind the couch and started screaming.
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" I screamed, my hands on my head.
I stood up and made my way outside and went over to where "Rias" first killed me, and I started looking around for any plot of dirt that was the size of a body. I literally searched for two hours, I wasn't leaving without a corps-... I wasn't leaving without Rias. I don't know what the fuck's going on, but I heard that guy say that Rias Gremory was under his feet. He also said something about a duplicate... I don't think I have to explain what my theory is, but I will anyway. The Rias Gremory I had known, the angry, murdering, and aggressive Rias I knew... was a fake. A copy, a clone, a replica and a bunch of other shit! It became sundown as I continued to search with a shovel at hand. I got more and more determined after each passing minute, and I got angry as well. I then got really pissed, and I chucked my shovel into a bush near the Clubhouse. When I was about to give up, I heard a large metal thud. I looked in the direction I threw my shovel and walked toward it. I pushed away the bushes and saw that my shovel had hit the entrance to a CELLAR. The door handles were chained together, I gripped the lock and... broke it.
"Holy shit I'm strong." I praised myself as I opened the cellar doors.
I was instantly hit with a small gust of cold air, I walked down the cellar doors, and I could barely see shit.
"Uh... hello?" I called, as I stuck close to the wall, looking for a light switch. "Is there anyone down here?"
I finally felt something, it was indeed a switch, I flipped it, and the lights came on. I looked at the back of the room, my eyes went wide as... tears welled in my eyes before coming down my face. Rias Gremory... she was in the back of the freezing cellar with no clothing, no underwear, and she was chained to the wall. She was passed out on the floor and even in her sleep... she was shivering. I practically ran like the fucking FLASH over to her,  I grabbed her chains and tore the fuckers in half, freeing her. I picked her up bridal style and tried my best to not look at her chest. I walked back up the cellar stairs and marched inside the Clubhouse. The sun had gone down as I searched the clubhouse for a bedroom, I found one and I quickly put Rias into it. I was about to leave and go look for some food around here, when I felt her grip my wrist. Even as weakened as she was, she still overpowered me and pulled me into the bed. She wrapped herself around me, and pressed her chest against me...
I was stuck.