Cottage (Part 2)

F/N P.O.V
It was nighttime now, and we all just finished eating dinner, and I was tired as hell. I laid on the couch, and sadly for all of my girlfriends, Akeno was the first to strike. She rushed over to the couch I laid on, and laid on top of me again.
"Hey! Get off F/N!" Irina exclaimed, and Akeno giggled.
"Sorry, Irina. I got here first~" Akeno taunted.
"But you're not even one of his Girlfriends!" Asia cried.
"Neither are you... Asia~" Akeno smirked. "Plus... I don't think F/N has any problems~"
Everyone saw how my face was practically submerged in Akeno's chest, but that was only because I was fast asleep.
"Sorry, girls." Akeno smiled. "F/N belongs to me tonight~"
All my girlfriends pouted, but they let it slide since I was already unconscious.

Xenovia P.O.V
Rossweisse, Irina, and I walked into the kitchen, and we stared at each other.
"He loves her..." Irina stated, recalling what F/N said earlier today to Akeno.
"I know..." I said, not knowing what to say. "She even tried to kiss him... and he stopped her because he wanted to be fateful to us."
"What do we do?" Rossweisse asked.
"He said he loves her... so what can we do?" I said.
"Do we... let Akeno join us?" Irina asked and I sighed.
"It's not our choice, Serafall and Kuroka have to agree as well." I stated. "And... if Akeno were to somehow be allowed to join... she'll be all over him."
We all just... didn't know what to do...

Timeskip

F/N P.O.V
I awoke to the sound of someone shuffling around, against my urge to sleep, I tried to keep my eyes open. Against the Moonlight, I saw someone small stand up from her sleeping bag, they walked toward the backdoor, and I heard her open it... then close it. Akeno was sleeping peacefully on top of me, So I tried my best to move out from under her. I basically wiggled off the couch, and I fell onto the floor... or so I thought. I fell on top of Tsubaki, the Queen of Sona Sitri, not only did I fall on top of her, my face crashed into her chest. I was wide awake now. I pulled myself off her, and headed to the back door. I opened and closed it as well, and looked down. Our cottage rests on top of a hill, and at the bottom of the hill was the docks. I saw whoever I saw before walk down the hill and sit on the edge of the docks. I walked down there with my jacket, I crept forward onto the dock, and I saw that the girl had white hair.
"Koneko?" I yawned, and her eyes widened for she didn't even know she had been followed.
She didn't respond though, and that told me to walk forward. I came over to her, and sat down next to her.
"So-uh... what are you doing down here?" I asked her, and she sighed.
"What does it matter to you?" She asked in her usual monotone.
"Well... you seem upset, no, that's the wrong word." I stated. "You seem... confused.
She sighed, and I rubbed her back, surprising her a whole ton.
"What are you confused about?" I asked her.
She finally gave in, and she started with a sigh.
"I... I thought I had a future with Issei." She answered, and I went wide eyed. "He accepted me for what I am... and I thought he was the only boy who I could be with."
"Accepted you?" I asked. "Accepted you for being what?"
"It doesn't matter to you." She replied sharply.
"Oh... you're a Cat, right? Or is Neko the right term?" I asked, as her eyes widened and a small gasp escaped her lips. "I'm just trying to be PC."
"H-How did you know?" She asked.
"Well... I'm dating your sister, Kuroka, remember?" I stated. "She's a Cat, so it's only natural to assume that you're a Cat."
"Nekomata." She corrected.
"Oh, sorry. Anyway, why don't you wanna show your Neko ears? I asked. "Who's gonna judge? I won't."
She looked at me with bright eyes, and despite her better judgement... she revealed them, in a flash of Amber light, her snow white ears appeared on her head. I just stared at them with aw, while Koneko thought I was gonna say something terrible.
"Well?" She snapped.
"Ca-Can I touch them?" I asked, and she blushed a bit... but she still nodded.
I put my jacket around her because I could tell that she was cold, then I began to massage her ears like I do with Kuroka's, and I could tell that she was enjoying it. Koneko then noticed that my grip started to loosen, and that I was leaning forward.
"F/N?" She asked, and I fell unconscious... and into the water.

Koneko P.O.V
I immediately jumped into the water to save the now passed out F/N, he began to sink into the water and I went under to save him. I saw that he was trying to breath, and that would only kill him faster. I pulled him from the water and threw him onto the dock. I climbed out of the cold water and saw that F/N wasn't breathing.
I began to perform CPR on him, I pumped his chest with my hands, and I... I touched his lips with mine and breathed in air. I continued to do this, until he coughed up water and started breathing again. He was still passed out...
I laid myself next to him, and I put his jacket over us.
He cares for me, he even likes my ears, he doesn't care what I look like or what I am. He only says and does what he says and does not because he wants to get with a girl and get lucky... he does it because he's a good guy...
Next week... my first Mating Season starts... I was nervous at first... but not anymore.

Timeskip

F/N P.O.V
I awoke to the sun cracking down on me, it was probably about six in the morning. I looked up into the sky and saw how the night was slowly being pushed away by the brightness of day. It was beautiful.

I looked to my left and saw Koneko, and she was snuggled up against me

I looked to my left and saw Koneko, and she was snuggled up against me. I usually feel embarrassed or something... but... nothing. I found myself smiling as I saw Koneko's cute sleeping face. The feeling that I was feeling... it was familiar and always warmly welcomed. I looked at Koneko the same way I look at Xenovia, Irina, Rossweisse, Kuroka, Serafall... Akeno and Asia. God dammit... I can't go past the five girl limit, and I don't wanna lose the trust of anyone...
Koneko got in closer to me, and she put a hand onto my cheek and I blushed at her soft touch.
"Enjoying yourself?~" A Seductive Voice cooed.
I turned my head a bit to see AKENO walking toward Koneko and I.
"I-I-UH-!?" She giggled at my gibberish and I sighed.
She came over and laid herself next to me, and snuggled up next to me like Koneko.
"Ara, ara, now Koneko as well?" She teased. "You're quite the player, Honey~"
"I-I-I'm not a player!" I exclaimed, and she rested her head on my chest.
"I overheard a conversation between Xenovia, Irina, and Rossweisse last night~" She smiled. "And they're considering allowing me to join the harem~"
"WHAAAAT!?" I exclaimed and she giggled.
"Looks like we might have a chance Honey~" She smiled, giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Yeah..." I blushed.

"I guess we do..."

??? P.O.V
Penny and Marco sat with me in my castle, we were all at the dinner table eating.
"So... he freed Rias Gremory?" I asked, and Marco nodded.
"Yeah, the bastard must've heard you and I talking somehow..." He said quickly.
"So Astral is still a threat?" Penny asked.
"Of course he is! Look at what he did to your arm!" Marco exclaimed.
He was refering to the new metalic right arm Penny had, since our dear brother tore her former one off.
"He doesn't even have his sin weapon thought, if we all-!"
"We can't fight him yet." I stated, and the two looked at me with shock. "Yes, Astral is a serious and threatening case and I want him annihilated... but Mira has her eyes on him, and if we make a move... she'll make one as well."
"But it'll be three against two!" Marco added.
"Indeed it would... but not only is Mira watching, the leaders of the three Factions are also keeping an eye on him." I explained. "So let's forget about Astral for the moment, and focus on Gluttony."
"What happened to sloth?" Penny asked, and Marco grumbled.
"Mira." He cursed. "Cunning bitch."