F/N Vs. Penny!

F/N P.O.V
Twilight held me back for killing Penny, while Nova held Penny back. Xenovia and Mira were cheering me on, while Marco and Shannon cheered on Penny.
"ENOUGH!" Mom boomed.
Red storm clouds started swirling in the air, and the center of it all was Mom. We all stopped dead in our tracks, and we all turned to her.
"Sorry, Mom." Us, her Seven Children, said with shame and remorse.
The storm clouds faded away into nothing, and Mom took a breath and fixed herself up, then she looked at all of us.
"F/N, Mira, Shannon, Penny, and Marco, you're all too drunk to portal home, so you five will stay here the night!" She announced.
"But, Mom!" Marco cried. "I was gonna kill Astral tomorrow!"
I just turned my head and stared at him.
"Fuck... you." I stretched, flipping him the bird with both fingers.
The Maids took all us drunk teens to our bedrooms, Xenovia and I were brought to our room, and we went over to the bed. I laid down on it and was about to cough out and fall asleep. But then Xenovia crawled on top of me, I looked up at her and saw her smirking.
"I think it's time we commence some baby making." She stated.
"Ye-Yep!" I slurred, and we kissed.
We began to undress one another, and it wasn't long before...

BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!

Timeskip

I groaned and rubbed my aching head. I felt like someone had smashed me over the head with a thousand wine bottles.
"Good morning, F/N." Xenovia yawned, resting her head on my chest.
"Morning Xenovia." I smiled softly. "Sleep well?"
"I don't think either of us did much sleeping~" She smiled seductively.
"Oh... I forgot we... I enjoyed it." I blushed. "And I-!"
"WAKE UP, BITCH!" Someone screamed. "GET OUT HERE, ASTRAL!"
"Can you whisper?" I groaned.
I stood up from bed and I found myself completely naked. I grabbed a pair of boxers and slipped them on, then I headed to the door. I opened it and saw Penny with her hammer, she looked pumped up.
"What the fuck do you want?" I groaned, rolling my eyes.
"Astral Grimwood! I challenge you to an arena duel to the death!" Penny announced, and I rubbed my eyes.
"What time is it?" I asked. "It's too early for this."
"IT'S ONE IN THE AFTERNOON!" She screamed, and I grumbled.
"So... you wanna fight?" I asked, and she nodded.
"We shall fight for each other's keys, and the heart of Serafall Leviathan!" She exclaimed.
"You can't win her heart when I already have it, dumbass." I snapped.

Timeskip