The Boy With Two Souls (Finale)

Asia P.O.V
Azazel and I stood around F/N, he had been in a comatose state for over two weeks. The cause had been F/N using too much of his power, and breaking his limits to kill his sister and claim her key.
"Asia... do you know why I brought you here today?" Azazel asked, and I shook my head. "You're here today because... F/N is dying."
"Dying!?" I exclaimed, tears welling up in my eyes.
"Not physically... but mentally." He corrected. "If he stays like this for maybe... two more days, he'll be deleted... and Astral Grimwood may return."
"B-But I thought F/N was Astral!" I exclaimed, and he shook his head.
"Astral Grimwood and F/N L/N are TWO different souls that live in this body. F/N took control when Rias Gremory blasted Astral with everything she had. But now, if F/N doesn't regain control... Astral will claim his body."
"So... if two souls live in this body... where did F/N's soul come from?" I asked, and he sighed.
"F/N... he was created." He answered. "I did some digging, and found something... fascinating."
"What is it?" I asked.
"F/N L/N... was the name of the FIRST Sin of Wrath." He answered. "It was told that the original Wrath had compassion and love in his heart despite being a Devil General, he spared many Angels and saved many comrades."
"But Kuroka gave F/N his name." I said. "Did she know it was the name of the first Sin of Wrath?"
"She didn't... I asked her myself, and her reply was 'A voice in the back of my head said to choose F/N L/N'." He explained. "F/N isn't the original Sin of Wrath... but he was created based off the original. Though the reason to why he was created and why he was inside Astral Grimwood is still unknown... I'm sure the truth will reveal itself soon enough."
"S-So... why am I here?" I asked.
"Because... I want you to use your Sacred Gear to the fullest extent... and help F/N." He answered. "I want you to heal his mind... by going into it."

F/N P.O.V
I saw it... the gate.

That was my way out of this Nightmare

That was my way out of this Nightmare... but he stood between me and it. A boy with Deathly White Skin, and glowing purple eyes, he had H/C hair... my hair.
"You're him... Astral Grimwood." I stated, and he nodded.
"And you're F/N L/N..." He growled. "The one who stole my body..."
I saw a sword appear in Astral's hand and he began to walk towards me as MY sword appeared in my hand.
"The door to freedom will only open when one of our souls are destroyed and erased." He stated. "And... I will regain control."
Astral charged me, and swung his sword, and I blocked it with mine. I could tell neither of us had any magic, it was just pure strength and skill. We crossed swords in this gladiatorial battle, I was fighting to win.
"Just lay down and die." He snapped, as we clashed swords. "This is MY body!"
"I don't care!" I yelled. "If I let you go... you'll leave all of my friends... you'll leave my child!"
"That's your problem!" He bellowed, swinging his sword at my legs, only for me to block. "You shouldn't even exist... all you've done is waste time with those dumb bitches!"
"FUCK YOU!" I screamed, and I swung my sword as hard as I could at his, and I knocked it away. "THIS IS MY BODY! MY LIFE! YOU ARE A MONSTER! BUT NOT ME!"
I swung my sword at him, and cut him across the chest. It wasn't deep, but he bled.
"I MUST REGAIN CONTROL!" He yelled, kicking my sword out of my hands. "THE TEN COMMANDMENTS ARE COMING! DON'T YOU GET IT!?"
He punched me in the face, knocking me to the ground. I ignored the pain and what he said and got back up. He threw another punch, but I dodged it and punched him in the face. He stumbled back a bit, and I came right back in and sucker punched him in the gut.
"I WILL NOT LOSE!" We screamed.
He threw a deadly blow to my gut, then he kneed me in the face. I continued to move as I kicked him in the knee, and uppercutted him.
"I have a child waiting for me... I have many friends waiting for me... I have MANY loved ones waiting for me..." I snapped. "AND I WILL NOT ABANDON THEM!"
I grabbed my sword from the ground, and so did Astral. We charged at each other and were about to clash when... it happened. The door... it just... opened.
"THE DOOR'S OPEN!" We both exclaimed.
"F/N!" A Familiar Voice  cried. "RUN!"
I began to run toward the door, dropping my sword to the ground to move faster. Astral did the same, he caught up to me and tackled me to the ground. He smashed my head into the ground and was about to run for the door. I pounced on him and grabbed his leg, sending him to the ground. I turned him over... and lost it.
"FUCK YOU!" I screamed, slamming my fist to his face. "I WAS WRONG ABOUT YOU! YOU TRULY ARE A MONSTER! I'M SO GLAD YOU DIED AND WILL STAY THAT WAY!"
I just kept punching and punching, and punching, and punching...
"It's time to go... F/N." Another Chilling Voice stated.
I turned my head to the right... and saw it.

 and saw it

"Run... F/N." The Dragon said. "I prefer you over him... so go."
I got off Astral and went over to the door, I turned to Astral one last time and saw him stand up.
"The Ten Commandments... they'll kill you." He snapped. "They'll wipe out every last Devil... I'm the only one who can stop them. Don't you care? Everyone you love will-!"
"Shut up." I snapped. "Nobody is gonna hurt the people I love... and if they try... I'll kill them."
I walked through the door, and it slammed shut behind me... leaving Astral to stay and wait for an opportunity to reclaim his freedom...

I slowly opened my eyes... and they met shiny emerald eyes.
"F/N!" Asia cried, giving me a hug.
"Asia...? It was your voice... the one who told me to run." I said, and she nodded.
"I used my healing ability on your head, then your hand went back to normal!" She exclaimed. "Then your eyes opened and they were all purple... You said something about an opened door... so I told you to run!"
"Asia... you saved me." I smiled. "Thank you."
"I... I couldn't lose you, F/N." She said with tears.
She moved herself forward while on top of me, and she pressed her soft lips against mine... I felt the pain and struggle of killing Penny and fighting for control of my body... fade away. Asia's lips... were so... what's the word....? Pure. I could tell that this was her first kiss and I gotta say... she was doing pretty good for it being her first. I could taste the peach taste she had as we tasted each other. When we parted, she had blush on her face and a mouth full of saliva, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned on.
"I love you F/N." Asia said softly with blush. "I love you more than... I ever loved Issei."
"I love you too, Asia." I smiled, and we hugged.
As the hug went on, neither of us had known that the door had been wide open since I woke up... and let's just say we had an audience.
"Wow, I hate to intrude on such a tender moment~" I heard a seductive voice giggle.
I looked to the door and saw the entire Occult Research Club, and the entire Sitri peerage along with Serafall.
"My, my, it seems safe to say that Asia has won the battle for F/N today." Rias stated teasingly, and Akeno nodded with a smile.
"It seems so." She giggled.
"WHAT BATTLE!?" I exclaimed as Asia hid behind me.

Timeskip

I sat in my apartment, home at last... but it sucked. Both the Gremory and Sitri Peerages had come to visit along with team Vali, and I was also being punished for fighting my sister and killing her. They weren't mad about that, they were mad that I was gonna do it and potentially die.
Kuroka slapped me.
Serafall slapped me.
Irina slapped me.
Rossweisse slapped me.
Asia slapped me.
Koneko slapped me.
Sona slapped me.
Tsubaki slapped me.
And finally, Rias slapped me.
"Don't you ever do something that stupid again!" Serafall snapped, and I nodded.
"Yes, Serafall." I sighed, and I winked.
"I SAW THAT!" She yelled.
Kuroka and Akeno stuck to me like glue, pushing themselves against me. I turned and looked at Kuroka...
"You said you were on the pill." I stated coldly, and she smirked seductively.
"I lied~" She said smirkingly. "And I'm SO glad I did."
"Oh! and that reminds me!" Serafall stated, cracking her knuckles.
Serafall Punched me
Irina punched me.
Rossweisse punched me.
Asia slapped me again.
Koneko sucker punched me.
Sona slapped me again.
Tsubaki slapped me again.
Rias slapped me again.
And Akeno electrocuted me.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT KUROKA PREGNANT!" Irina yelled, and I faked a chuckle.
"Sorry..?" I said.
"I hope you got me pregnant." Xenovia stated, rubbing her stomach.
Everyone turned their heads and looked at my sweating self.
"I-uh... sorry... again?" I said.
"KILL HIM!" Serafall exclaimed.

"OOOOOOOOWWWWWW!"

Ghoulreader124: That's another Volume in the bag!

Kuroka: Best one yet!

Ghoulreader124: I know right!? Just imagine if I write that you were lying about being pregnant!? Wouldn't that be funn-!

Kuroka: It wouldn't.... that's not happening

Ghoulreader124: Ye-Yes, MA-am! Anyway, tune in next time for the big reveal of the Ten-!

"Smash!"

Kuroka: No spoilers.