Cottage (Part 1)

Two Months After The Death Of Fake Rias.

F/N P.O.V
"You want me to come?" I asked sitting in Rias' office.
"Yes, since my... absence, I feel that I've disconnected from my servants along with everyone else my replica tormented." She explained. "So I thought renting a cottage for a week of fun would help mend the rift."
I thought  about it for a moment, then I thought about how three out of five of my girlfriends would harass me with their bathing suits.
"I'm going to have to deny that offer." I stated, and that's when I felt someone grabbing me from behind my chair.
"Oh, come with us F/N~" Akeno cooed. "It won't be any fun without the world's purest Devil~"
Even though I'm a Devil, I was thanking god that this chair had a back, because I could tell by Akeno's grip that she wanted to push her boobs against me.
"I-I'm sorry, but I can't handle 24/7 sexual harassment for the next week!" I said, and I denied the offer again, but Akeno pushed again.
"Oh, please F/N?~" Akeno asked again. "What kind of week will it be if there's only girls at one cottage?~"

"Only Girls..."
"Only Girls..."
"Only Girls..."

"THERE WON'T BE ANY OTHER BOYS!? WHAT ABOUT KIBA OR SAJI!?" I cried, and the two giggled.
"Kiba's forgiven me already, and Saji has a BIG Geography test to study for." Rias explained. "So, yes, you'll be the only boy."
"Oh... I"M DEFINITELY NOT GOING!" I exclaimed, causing Rias and Akeno to use their trump card.
"Alright, F/N, we won't bother you anymore about it." Rias sighed.
"Asia, Rossweisse, Xenovia, and Irina are going to be sad when they hear you don't wanna spend time with them." Akeno stated soddenly.
I thought about how the girls would react if they found out I wan't going, they would probably think I don't like spending time with them, When I do love doing that, it's just... we'll all be in a small cottage, meaning I'm gonna be smooshed in somewhere surrounded by girls wherever I sleep. Whatever, I'm just being a dick to them if I don't go.
"Okay, cunning witches." I snapped, and the two smirked. "I'll go."
"Great!" Rias smiled

Timeskip

I arrived at the cottage with all the female members of the Occult Research Club, it was a small little cottage. It had two bedrooms, a big ass living room, one bathroom, an outhouse, and a kitchen.
"So... where am I sleeping?" I asked.
"Out here with the rest of the servants." Rias answered with a smile. "One of the rooms is for High-Classed Devils, and the other is for Masters."
"I'm a Master!" I exclaimed.
"Oh? Then I guess you can sleep between Sona and I." She said innocently with a smirk, and I turned away and walked to the couch.
"THE COUCH IS FINE!" I exclaimed, blush all over my face. I walked over to the couch with my bag and just laid on it while the girls got settled.
"Who's up for some swimming while we wait for Sona and the others?" Rias asked everyone.
Everyone BUT me agreed, and then... they all started changing... right fucking there.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING!?" I screamed, covering my face with a pillow.
"Just getting changed." Xenovia answered. "Is something wrong?"
"WHY ARE YOU ALL DOING IT RIGHT THERE!?" I screamed, and then someone pinned me to the couch, and I felt two, big, round, and squishy things press against my now bare chest because they pulled up my shirt!
"Aw~ The innocent F/N doesn't wanna look at us naked?~" Akeno teased.
I felt someone try and pull away my pillow, but I held my ground and kept the pillow over me.
"Akeno! Get off our Boyfriend!" Irina demanded, coming over and pulling Akeno off.
A few minutes later, the girls changed and headed down to the docks while I stayed up at the cottage. I was surprised when Kuroka told me she wan't coming, usually she doesn't want me around other girls, so what's with the sudden change? Well... the night after I killed the fake Rias, I gave Kuroka what I promise her the night before... maybe that had something to do with it? Anyway, I went into the bathroom to change. I might as well go swimming since I'm here, no harm in that. When I came outside from the bathroom, I was almost scared half to death.
"Hey, F/N!~" A Cheery Voice greeted.
"AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed falling on my ass.
I looked up to see Serafall with her sister, and Sona looked as if she was dying inside.
"How long have you been with her, Sona?" I asked, and she sweat-dropped.
"Two hours." She mustered out.
"Do you need to go to a Hospital or something?" I asked, and Serafall got angry.
"Hey! Stop picking on me, both of you!" She yelled.
Serafall then saw that I wasn't wearing a shirt, and this turned her on so bad that it gave her a nosebleed.
"PERVERT!" I screamed, covering myself.