Mom And Dad

F/N P.O.V
"Hello, Brother." Penny greeted coldly, and I simply flipped her off.
I turned my attention to the horned boy, my brother, Marco Grimwood.
"Hey, Marco." I grinned. "Trapped any Gremory's lately?"
He grumbled and glared at me.
"No, I haven't." He snapped.
The room went deathly quiet, until Penny ran her non-dick sucking mouth.
"Brother, why have you brought this random whore?" She asked me, pointing at Xenovia as she looked at me.
"She's not random, and she's not a whore." I hissed. "She's my Girlfriend."
"There's no way this bitch could be anything more than a slut." Penny stated. "You should've brought Serafall."
Xenovia looked just as fed up as me, and we both snapped and smirked.
"Hey, Xenovia." I smirked. "Are you ready for baby making tonight? I don't know if you'll be able  to handle me."
"... Stop it." Penny hissed.
"Oh, F/N, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that I'll be the one that YOU won't be able to handle~" Xenovia said smirkingly.
"BOTH OF YOU! SHUT UP!" Penny bellowed.
"Hm? Are you alright, Pen-?" Xenovia asked
"STOP MAKING JOKES!"She screamed, and we held back our chuckles.
"Sis, don't cut off Xenovia." I said sternly.
"Bu-But she's a... a..." Penny struggled to make a comeback.
"What? Cat got your tongue? Or do you have your tongue in the cat?" Xenovia asked.
"Or is your tongue in someone's cat?" I added.
Penny went wide eyed, and she realized at what we were joking about now, and she was burning with hatred.
"We better keep her away from Koneko, she might eat her." I whispered to Xenovia, and she nodded.
Everyone started laughing, even Marco. Penny slammed her metal fist on the table and grabbed her hammer from under the table.
"I'M GONNA POUND YOUR ASSES!" She screamed.
"I didn't know women had such 'tools' to do that." Xenovia and I said.
"AHHHHHHH!" Penny screamed, and tried to swing her hammer, but someone grabbed it.

"Sweetie, can you put that away?" The Man asked, and Penny nodded rapidly and put it back under the table

The Man then saw me, and he smiled.
"Astral! Oh, it's F/N now, correct?" He asked, and I nodded. "Whatever! You're still my son!"
He came over to me as I stood up from my seat, he hugged me, and I slowly hugged back.
"I-It's nice to see you... Dad." I smiled, tears welling in my eyes.
"It's nice to see you too, son." He smiled warmly, tears welling in his eyes.
Dad then saw Xenovia, and he smiled at her.
"And you must be Xenovia Quarta!" He said sweetly, and he hugged her as well. "Welcome to the family!"
Xenovia blushed and smiled, while I blushed and almost dropped  dead from embarrassment.
"DAD!" I exclaimed, and he chuckled and Xenovia giggled.
"I hope he's been treating you well, he is quite powerful and strong, but he's always been shy around the ladies." He stated.
"Oh, I know." Xenovia smiled. "When we first met, he was a very shy and non-perverted boy, but I'm slowly convincing him to give me children."
I stood there wide eyed as my face was burning up with blush, my dad on the other hand was bursting out in laughter.
"You're the perfect fit for my son!" He praised with laughter. "F/N, why don't you be a good boy and just give me some grandchildren!?"
"DAAAAAAAAAD!" I cried, my face full of blush. "I'M SEVENTEEN! SO IS SHE!"
"So? Your Mother was sixteen when she gave birth to you Seven!" He stated.
"SIXTEEN!?" I exclaimed.
"Yep... your Grandparents aren't very fond of me." He sighed. "Anywho! Darling! F/N is here!"
I heard the sound of someone running down the hallway in heels, the doors to the room then burst opened, and I was tackled to the ground.