F/N, Sona, and Tsubaki

F/N P.O.V
A Golden portal appeared in the middle of the room, and Mira walked out with Twilight, and they were both in dresses.
"Damn, looking snazzy, Bro." Mira praised, then she looked at Xenovia. "Is this your Wife?"
"Yep... WAIT! NO, I MEANT-!"
Xenovia smiled and kissed me passionately on the lips, pissing off...
Drumroll please!....

Serafall
Irina
Rossweisse
Asia
Akeno
Koneko
And... RIAS GREMORY!

Xenovia parted from me, and we walked through the portal. Mira and Twilight were about to walk though, but they were held back by... RIAS!
"Listen the both of you... if ANY harm comes to him from any of his other Siblings... it's your heads." She stated coldly, scaring the crap out of them.
"YE-YES, MA'AM!" They both agreed, and they vanished into the portal.

Rias P.O.V
"My, my, why did you scare the poor girls, Rias?" Akeno asked, smirkingly.
"Because I don't want F/N to be harmed." I answered. "He's a good boy who doesn't deserve pain."
"Oh hell no!" Serafall snapped. "F/N is our man! You keep your hands off him!"
"What are you implying?" I asked.
"F/N told me all about what he did for you! And what you did to him!" Serafall snapped. "You let him suck on your breasts in his sleep!"
Everyone turned and looked at me, and I shrugged.
"He save me, it was the least I could do." I said.
"THE LEAST!?" Serafall exclaimed. "Admit it! You have a crush on F/N!"
"But I don't." I said untruthfully.
"Sorry, President, but that's clearly not true." Rossweisse stated. "You invited him here knowing that he would be the only boy, and the way you act around him... is like the way you acted around Issei."
"Flirty and happy." Irina stated.
The room went silent, and I sighed.
"He... He's smart, handsome, and very kind." I admitted. "And I find it very cute when he smiles."
The room went silent once again, and we all just... stared at one another. This went on for almost FIVE minutes, when Akeno spoke up.
"I think it's safe to say... that we all are very fond of F/N." She stated, and everyone nodded but Sona and Tsubaki.
We all turned to them, while they just stood there confused.
"What?" Sona asked, and we all smirked.
"Come now, Sona. Do you really think we don't know?~" I smirked, and she started to blush. "In fact... there's a story I have that I think everyone will enjoy~"

Flashback (Two Weeks Before The Cottage)

Rias P.O.V
I was in the library studying for a science test, since I had missed so much of school, I needed to catch up. While I was studying , I heard some books falling over.
"What have I don-Oh!~" A Voice moaned.
I raised a brow at what I was hearing, and I followed the trail of moaning. I ended up in the back of the library, where I saw Sona pinned against the wall... by F/N. She was moaning as F/N sucked on her neck and groped her boobs.

Flashback Pause

Nope! Not real!" Serafall interjected. "F/N is no pervert or cheater! So that story is fake."
"My, I think you're just describing one of your sexual fantasies, Rias." Akeno stated.
"Oh really? Sona am I lying?" I asked Sona.
Everyone turned and looked at Sona, who was blushing deeply as sweat poured down her face.
"NO WAY!" The other's exclaimed."

Flashback Resume

F/N picked up Sona and continued sucking on her neck while I watched.
"This is all my fault~" Sona moaned. "We have to-OH!~"
I was confused and curious to what Sona meant by this being her fault, but I didn't think about it much as I continued to watch. F/N finally went in for the kill, and pushed his lips onto Sona's. She tried to push him away at first but then gave in, and  wrapped her arms around his head, and they started making out... right there in the Library.

Flashback End

"SONA! I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE SUCH A PERVERT!" Serafall exclaimed, and her sister had enough.
"IT WASN'T MY FAULT! I CONFISCATED COOKIES FROM SAJI WHICH HAD A LUST POTION BAKED INTO THEM! HE TRIED TO GIVE THEM TO THE KENDO CLUB BUT I STOPPED HIM!" She cried. "THEN F/N FOUND ME IN THE LIBRARY READING AND ASKED TO HAVE A COOKIE! I WAS SO DEEP IN MY BOOK I FORGOT ABOUT THE POTION AND TOLD HIM HE COULD HAVE ONE! I REMEMBERED WHAT WAS IN THEM AND WAS ABOUT TO STOP HIM, BUT HE COMPLETELY ATE IT! THE POTION WORKED IMMEDIATELY AND HE GRABBED ME AND PINNED ME AGAINST THE BOOKSHELF!"
We were all stunned at Sona's long rant, and we were also stunned at how outside her character she was acting. She was usually calm and relaxed, but she was full of emotion now.
"Darn it! F/N's gone farther with Sona than ME!" Serafall cried.
"Perverted jerk!" Irina cried.
Akeno cleared her throat to draw everyone's attention, when she got it, she smirked at Sona.
"So... Ms. Sitri's feelings have been revealed." She said smirking. "I have a story about Tsubaki and F/N."
"Oh no..." Tsubaki mumbled, sweat coming down her face.

Flashback (Last Night)

Akeno P.O.V
I awoke in the middle of the night to see F/N had rolled off the couch, and onto Tsubaki. He landed face first into her  boobs, and I saw Tsubaki smile as her eyes cracked open for a few moments, before returning them shut when F/N got off her. When he was for sure gone, I tapped her.
"Did you enjoy yourself?~" I asked, and she blushed.
" I don't know what you're talking about." She whispered.
" I saw you smiling when F/N was on you~" I smirked. "Do you enjoy it when F/N touches you?~"
"My love life and pleasures are none of your concern." She snapped, and I knew I had my answer.
"I'll see you on the battlefield for his heart then~" I smirked, and she did as well.
"See you there..." She said smirkingly.

Flashback End

Rias P.O.V
"So... we all love F/N." Serafall stated, and everyone nodded. "But... the Five Girl Harem rule stands."
"Does it have to?" Akeno pouted. "Honestly, one day I'll snap and take him by force..."
"Actually... we, his Girlfriends, have been considering lifting the Five Girl Harem rule." Rossweisse stated, and Irina nodded.
"Xenovia, Rossweisse, and I... we've all agreed to lift it, but Serafall and Kuroka have to agree..." Irina added.
"I'll Agree!" Serafall said quickly.
"Why so fast?" Rossweisse asked, and Serafall smirked.
"The Sona, F/N, and Serafall three-way is in sight!" She announced, and everyone went wide eyed.
"I'd like to leave the rule where it is." Sona stated.
"So... that just leaves Kuroka now." Koneko stated.
"I'm all for it." A Seductive Voice stated.
We all turned to the kitchen door, where Kuroka was leaning against the door frame. She walked in with some water and sat on the couch, sipping her drink.
"You're okay with lifting the rule?" Serafall asked.
"Yeah, no issues here." She said calmly, and Koneko narrowed her eyes at her.
"What are you playing at, Kuroka?" She snapped.
"Nothing, I'm not tricking anyone." she said smirkingly. "You can lift the rule if you want."
"But you made such a big deal about him not breaking the rule, so why do you wanna lift it?" Irina asked, and Kuroka grinned.
"Because I won..." She grinned. "Because I..."

F/N P.O.V
Xenovia and I appeared in front of a giant mansion in the underworld, Mira and Twilight came through the portal and they looked pretty terrified.
"You two alright?" I asked, and they nodded rapidly.
We went up to the front door where the guards let us in, and the Maids and Butlers brought us to our parents.
I noticed Xenovia was looking quite nervous, so I gave her a peck on the cheek.
"Nervous?" I asked.
"A bit, yeah. I just want your parents to like me." She stated. "What if they hate me because I'm an inadequate child-bearer?"
I blushed at this and rolled my eyes as I chuckled, I put my arm around her and held her close. I gave her an assuring look.
"It'll be fine, I know them as much as you do." I stated. " If we hate'em, we'll ditch."
The Maids and Butlers stopped in front of a large set of wooden, double doors. They opened them, and they walked us into a giant room with a fireplace, a giant table, and a chandelier I hoped to God or Satan that it was made of animal bones and not human. We all went to the table, and I saw two people I hated with all my being. Penny and Marco Grimwood. Penny shot some glares as I sat down at the table with Xenovia and the others. This was gonna be a long night.