tenth

——————-YOU———————

——————-
YOU
———————

it's currently 7:14AM on a saturday and [your name] decides to message 𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂 a good morning text.

goldie
wakey wakey my baby🥰🥳

bkstsbk
stfu im not your baby.
not like we're dating or anything.

goldie
what a tsun :3
make sure to eat breakfast (^ν^)!

bkstsbk
tch whatever

goldie
whatta cutie ):

———————

"ahhh~!" squeals [your name]. "i wanna meet him already!"

"dude, why the hell are you screaming at 7AM in the morning???" asks kaori.

the three of them spent the night together over at [your name]'s palace-like home.

"is it that yuuei kid you talk to?" asks riko.

"hehe, yes~!"

"what's his name? is he hot? how tall is he? what's his quirk? is he in the hero course? what's his—," riko and kaori raids her with questions.

however, [your name] is long gone as she's now talking to her baby 🥰.

goldie
hey
hey u
u
bakugou

bkstsbk
heh
you actually called me by my fucking name
did you eat anything unusual dumbass

goldie
wtf
no
i need ur help baby 🥺

bkstsbk
i might be an asshole and all
but
i would've helped you if you just left the 'baby 🥺' out
fucking disgusting

goldie

meanie ):<

meanie ):<

bkstsbk
aw
did i hurt your feelings ):?

goldie
yes ):<

bkstsbk
good >:)
seen

————————
BAKUGOU
———————

"tch, stupid fuckhead. how dare she leave me on seen?" complains bakugou.

he let out another sound that sounds a lot like an 'aRGHHHHJUDHSJDHSHDH'.

"dude, are you good?" asks kirishima.

the bakusquad peeked in his door the moment they heard the monstrous sound coming from the gates of hell itself.

"stupid bitch fucking left me on seen? she gets mad at me because of something she did. what kind off fucking logic is that? how dare she ignore me? she asks for my help, i tease her once then she fucking does this?" starts bakugou. "aFJJDJDJSHHSH."

midoriya passes his room and stares at him wide-eyed. he turns to the bakusquad and asks them, "dude, is he good?"

they shrug.

midoriya gulps. "is this what it looks like when i ramble...?"

they nod.

"s-scary." midoriya shivers and continues to walk away.