twentysixth

———————BAKUGOU———————

———————
BAKUGOU
———————

the next day, bakugou arrived in class a whole hour before the first bell rang.

he didn't know why, but he felt so lively and all that shit today. he's sitting alone in his desk inside the classroom. his elbows resting on his desk as he cups his face with both hands.

he's smiling. and this one is genuine. it's not the 'you'-fucking-suck' evil type of smile. it's a smile that gave off happy-soft-school-boi vibes.

he wouldn't admit it but bakugou had indeed gone soft.

only for his babygirl tho.

"bakugou-kun! what are you doing here so early?" asks iida.

however, bakugou doesn't reply to them at all as he was busy daydreaming.

a few minutes later, the whole class is now inside the classroom and bakugou remains all smiley and shit.

"oi, bakugou! why are you so happy?!" asks kaminari.

"oh, come on. we all know it's all because of BAKUGOU'S BABYGIRL!" says kirishima, making the last part louder for everyone to hear.

"eh? kacchan! you have a girlfriend?!"

"wah~! and you call her babygirl?!"

he doesn't deny this. instead, he smiles even brighter and says, "idiots."

"scary."

"i thought normal, everyday kacchan is scary but," starts midoriya. "kacchan in love is even scarier."

"dumbass! who the fuck said i was in love?!"

"i don't know, kacchan. who did?"

kacchan sighs. and smiles even brighter. "i did."

"ight. this fucker fucking whipped."

he buries his head in his desk and starts smacking the table.

"kirishima! i fucking did it!"

"you invited her to the school festival, bro?!"

"i fucking invited her to the school festival!"

"and you two are gonna spend so much time together at the school festival?!"

"and us two are gonna fucking spend so much fucking god damn time at the school festival!"

"and you two are gonna get closer?!"

"and we are gonna fucking get closer!"

since bakugou was going with the flow so much, kirishima decides to play with him a little more.

"and then you're gonna tell her how you feel and ask her out??!!!!"

bakugou grins. "and then I'm gonna fucking tell her how I feel and fucking ask her out!!!"

everyone in the class grins.

bakugou had just noticed what he said. "hol up. who the fuck said anything about fucking asking anyone out—?"

he gets cut off by a loud notification.

TEXT MESSAGE
BABYGIRL
good morning baby <3

TEXT MESSAGE
BABYGIRL
im at school and my data ran out so no instagram for now hehe

bakugou immediately shuts up the moment he read her sweet, cute goodmorning message.

he couldn't handle this, he melts into a pudding of jello in his seat.

"kacchan is melting!"

"melting for her," he replies.

"scary."